14:36, Fri 10 Nov
set aside five minutes its a great video

[twitter.com]
14:47, Fri 10 Nov
ZLAMMER
set aside five minutes its a great video

[twitter.com]

That's beautiful, I did well up a little. He kisses the badge to death! And loves Elanga more than his dad! 😂
14:52, Fri 10 Nov
That's beautiful! Proves that it's much more than a game. Means the world to the lad.

Thank you for sharing
14:57, Fri 10 Nov
Wonderful. Thanks for posting.
15:03, Fri 10 Nov
Thanks for posting this lovely video, what memories Jesus, his Dad and the entire family have. Well done NF👏
15:04, Fri 10 Nov
Sighs,
So in the shit show the world is in at the moment, thank you football for making things seem a little bit nicer
15:13, Fri 10 Nov
Fantastic, thanks for posting 👍
We've only got Chewits
15:16, Fri 10 Nov
The good side of the game. I’m in tears here. Superb 👏
Tony Fantastico
16:11, Fri 10 Nov
That's terrible.
16:54, Fri 10 Nov
Worse than this years John Lewis advert.
17:04, Fri 10 Nov
I’m not crying - 😭😭😭😭😭

How wonderful of the Club and the players to do that for him. A memory he will treasure. So lovely to see that the experience changed him, gave him confidence, brought him out of himself. ❤️
17:16, Fri 10 Nov
gesanners
Thanks for posting this lovely video, what memories Jesus, his Dad and the entire family have. Well done NF👏

What's the national front gotta do with it?
18:24, Fri 10 Nov
Jesus wept 😁

Nice one Zlammer.

Amazing to see that European Cup there
18:42, Fri 10 Nov
That is incredibly moving. So pleased he had a great time, absolutely brilliant by Forest too.

Think I have stopped the tears now!
18:52, Fri 10 Nov
I'm a cynical old git these days, pretty much given up on our species tbh, but that's done me. Tears tripping me. Our eldest is autistic, more severe than this lad (bless him, what a great kid Jesus is) and what I'd give to see mine like this. Thanks though Zlammer, that is so uplifting and gives me a bit of hope.
Up the feckin Blues