23:01, Fri 10 Nov
For anyone with an invite to the meeting.

Can we have a statue of Trev please? Or are there plans in place?
23:06, Fri 10 Nov
Statues are rubbish.
Who is tren
shd
23:58, Fri 10 Nov
newblue
Statues are rubbish.

How very dare you !
Did you not see the one of Wacko Jacko ???

It was brilliant 😂😂😂
08:24, Sat 11 Nov
The Tom Finney one is ace though..
08:56, Sat 11 Nov
Most are rubbish. The one outside Old Trafford is rubbish, the ones outside St James’ Park are rubbish. The whole idea is rubbish as well.
BlueNoseinFrampton
Who is tren

Trev

The problem with a curfew when you make a typo
09:01, Sat 11 Nov
I think they are only rubbish when done for the wrong people and for the wrong reasons. Like having a statue for Jude now would be daft. But tricky Trev would be perfect. Respected throughout the game by numerous football lovers. And a real milestone in the timeline of football with the 1million transfer. Just a shame it couldn't of been done whilst he was still with us. I'm all for it!
09:04, Sat 11 Nov
Pretty sure there is a plan in place to have a permanent tribute to him, assume it’s a statue but can’t be sure
Happy Clapper
Trevor Francis was the best player in my 54 years following Blues playing for the club and a status would be very fitting.

However I would suggest the fan's fund it by donation. Say £10 from 10000 fans would do.

The club is pushing the 'Alliance' theme this could be the first fans contribution to that.
I think I'd prefer a stand to be named after him at the new stadium or perhaps a walkway up to the stadium to be called Trevor Francis Way.
09:40, Sat 11 Nov
I actually agree. If fans want to see themselves as the real long term owners of the club then long term representations like this should come from the fans. Fans can then control the narrative on what it represents and looks like.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
09:46, Sat 11 Nov
Ayeayeoppyoppyaye

Just to reinforce, it’s not a question and answer thing in the main.

We get one question which is submitted when you rsvp, and I reckon they’ll only answer a few of those that are cherry picked.
10:05, Sat 11 Nov
El Mayor
Ayeayeoppyoppyaye

Just to reinforce, it’s not a question and answer thing in the main.

We get one question which is submitted when you rsvp, and I reckon they’ll only answer a few of those that are cherry picked.

Man knows how these things work
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
10:08, Sat 11 Nov
Here's a thought, the Spion Kop hasn't been a 'Kop' (a hill) since they rebuilt the ground so why not rename it the Trevor Francis stand