14:26, Sat 11 Nov
Had better days 🙄 A tough watch today
14:29, Sat 11 Nov
Aiwu is gash in the air
14:31, Sat 11 Nov
I think we need to be more concerned that Sanderson has been absolutely dross for a number of games now. I'm sick and tired of seeing him let players run at him.
14:33, Sat 11 Nov
I think we need to be more concerned that Sanderson has been absolutely dross for a number of games now. I'm sick and tired of seeing him let players run at him.

Which is probably why Eustace played a t defensive pivot of Sunjic and Bielik in fron of the centre-halves
14:34, Sat 11 Nov
Fair. Aiwu was the better of the two today.
...defending was shocking, not sure what has happened to our Captain but he certainly needs to get out of this rut he is in.

Two weeks now to work things out.
14:37, Sat 11 Nov
Agreed. It wasn't pretty but with the low block and double pivot it meant both our CBs only had to defend looking up the pitch. With us playing and pressing higher, it means our CBs are more exposed and have to do some actual defending on the move. Sanderson just clearly can't do it. At least Aiwu is decisive and he comes out of the line to break up a move before it can happen and they get the run on us
14:41, Sat 11 Nov
I saw Clarke running at Sanderson and thought this is wrong. It's a mess at the moment. He will take us down if this continues. Rotherham are no mugs and could easily beat us.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
...defending was shocking, not sure what has happened to our Captain but he certainly needs to get out of this rut he is in.

He's lost the best Centre Half he's had along side him in his career. K Long. Simple. Massive error.
14:46, Sat 11 Nov
Can you imagine Long in this formation though? He struggled tracking men when they got in behind him under Eustace. He's not the fastest and is really wooden in his movement. He'd get absolutely torn to shreds with the way this team is set up. Again though, stick him deep and just ask him to get his head on everything and play up the pitch and he's fine
J_D
14:48, Sat 11 Nov
What annoyed me the most is that Sunderland had 2 young and inexperienced centre halves playing

We should have exploited this from the get go. But in typical Blues fashion, it was our very experienced centre halves who were made to look like they'd never played a professional game in their lives
14:57, Sat 11 Nov
J_D
Same. We didn't put them under any sustained pressure to really test them. All of our attacks are too rushed and panicked.
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men

With half his coaching staff going off on international duty
16:44, Sat 11 Nov
Aiwu is all over the place positionally
18:35, Sat 11 Nov
Sanderson's days are numbered under Rooney