15:50, Sun 12 Nov
Four wins in a row for our ladies, after a 1-0 win at London City. Now up to fifth, four points behind joint leaders Sunderland and Charlton
15:58, Sun 12 Nov
Lot of games to play too, fingers crossed they keep it going and Close the gap. Let’s also hope WR has the same response that Carter had when lots wanted him out.
16:03, Sun 12 Nov
Anyone who says you need to play front foot stylish football to succeed look no further than West Ham and boring Moyes.
Not always style over substance is it.
Sure we would love to be a mid table prem side.

Not saying I would personally like or accept that but there appears more than one way to skin a cat in football.
Lots of pragmatic managers and teams do alright.
16:15, Sun 12 Nov
9th highest net spend over the past five years and 9th position in the league. Seems about par for the course.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
16:24, Sun 12 Nov
I know which I would prefer. Would love to see Blues eventually play like Man City Liverpool Arsenal or even the scum 😳
16:54, Sun 12 Nov
More var controversy in Chelsea vs man city game

Ffs
16:55, Sun 12 Nov
Another rubbish VAR ruling, though tbf was a rubbish refereeing decision in the first place. Absolute bull.
16:57, Sun 12 Nov
I mean it’s lazy defending is it not? Wrong side of his man and wraps his arms around his waist like he’s cuddling and pulling his girlfriend in close.

Give var a reason to give it and that’s the crime of the challenge.
Not shocked it was given one bit considering the one City got the other week vs United.
16:58, Sun 12 Nov
Haaland pulled the shirt first that meant he could get in front. It was a foul to Chelsea.
Bcfc 26
More var controversy in Chelsea vs man city game

Ffs

Yep, as usual var gives the opposite decision to what it should be

Carraher spot on, Haarland gets ahead of Chelsea defender by using his shirt to do it
Deserved equaliser. Chelsea starting to get it together
17:01, Sun 12 Nov
newblue
Haaland pulled the shirt first that meant he could get in front. It was a foul to Chelsea.

They will always go with the intent of stopping a goal scoring opportunity.
Grappling for position and then pulling your man back from a clear headed opportunity, I can see why it was given.
17:02, Sun 12 Nov
Terrible decision. How long are we going to have to put up with these stupid VAR decisions and inept referees. The combination of those two factors is responsible for ruining the game.
17:04, Sun 12 Nov
Haaland pulled Cucurella’s shirt, it was completely clear on the replay so I don’t agree.

Still, sort of ignited the game which is v good .
Ex pros should do var. Any ex pro knows what Haarlanddid did there. Refs who learn the game by reading a rule book don't.

I know that ex pros dont always agree with each other and will get decisions wrong too but out of a 100 decisions they will get more decisions right than these var refs will imo