17:18, Sun 12 Nov
I think yesterday was a great opportunity to play Hogan instead of Burke. Hogan sooner rather than later was going to come good again.
17:26, Sun 12 Nov
Hogan would have been perfect for a tap in when we rolled the ball across their six yard box just before half time. But Burke was nowhere near.
17:27, Sun 12 Nov
Nobody wanted Hogan to ever put a Blues top on again 2 months ago, but all of a sudden he’s the solution to our issues?
17:28, Sun 12 Nov
Nor would have Hogan been. Can you imagine the comments on here if after the Ipswich match (where we played well before the subs), he decided to bring Hogan back in to the starting lineup!?
17:29, Sun 12 Nov
Nobody wanted Hogan to ever put a Blues top on again 2 months ago, but all of a sudden he’s the solution to our issues?

Perhaps it would be more helpful to state, occasionally, whether or not you agree with the post rather than just striking out at people
17:29, Sun 12 Nov
I long for the day with blues that you don’t become a better player when you are out of the team.

I don’t get Hogan. He just doesn’t seem to ever fight for the ball.
17:31, Sun 12 Nov
Hogan ahead of a narrow Stansfiled and Myoshi would suit Hogan but that's a VERY small top 3.
17:33, Sun 12 Nov
I think yesterday was a great opportunity to play Hogan instead of Burke. Hogan sooner rather than later was going to come good again.

One would hope that this is something Rooney had considered and had investigated during training sessions.

On the basis that it seems obvious that a competent manager would consider these things i, personally, have to take the view that it didn't work in training and so Rooney didn't go with it.

Similarly, personally, i would assume that there are very good reasons why the manager thinks that Juke represents a better substitute for Stansfield than Hogan
17:34, Sun 12 Nov
Striking 😂
17:35, Sun 12 Nov
Maybe it’s because of Hogan’s non-presence up front? Stansfield does mix it up front and harries defenders.
18:15, Sun 12 Nov
Hogan's shite get over it
18:39, Sun 12 Nov
Arguing over who starts over Hogan and Burke is very much the tallest Pigmy conversation. Either we play Dembele and seek to have more width but that leaves Stansfield very isolated or it should be Juke.
18:43, Sun 12 Nov
Good strikers play up top on their own all the time ....play our best players
18:49, Sun 12 Nov
“Nobody”
19:18, Sun 12 Nov
“Nobody”

Ok then, anybody which was trying to defend the bloke was shouted down.

I genuinely can’t get over the whiplash inducing posts I see in here every day.