15:00, Mon 13 Nov
WR Blue
Hence, me saying that it's unfortunate that your latest contribution on here was to label 'some Blues fans' as 'drama queens' in response to the post that you quoted in the manner that you did. Especially considering the other things you said in your article (which I quoted) which suggest that you understand the power of words and how they can affect a debate - especially when you are seen as something of an opinion-former around these parts.

As a matter of interest, how would you describe people who are calling for protest against the club until Rooney goes?

Cos I've seen that on Facebook.
15:02, Mon 13 Nov
As a matter of interest, how would you describe people who are calling for protest against the club until Rooney goes?

tosspots
15:02, Mon 13 Nov
El Mayor
WR Blue
Hence, me saying that it's unfortunate that your latest contribution on here was to label 'some Blues fans' as 'drama queens' in response to the post that you quoted in the manner that you did. Especially considering the other things you said in your article (which I quoted) which suggest that you understand the power of words and how they can affect a debate - especially when you are seen as something of an opinion-former around these parts.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what have we become
15:04, Mon 13 Nov
mr_crosby
El Mayor
WR Blue

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what have we become

In fairness this is FB which is the home of hyperbole. But yeah, indeed.
15:06, Mon 13 Nov
Couldn't help but think about the seeming parallels between Bournemouth/Iraola and us/Rooney.
Both replacing a popular yet probably pragmatic manager.
Iraola also trying to implement a really high pressing style - and they were getting pretty atrocious results until it's started to click for them
Of course Iraola was really successful with Rayo, and Rooney doesn't have a proven track record, but we need to stick with it
15:14, Mon 13 Nov
We do need to stick with it, and I think people will be happier to stick with it when he sticks to a system/style of play, that's one of the main gripes, we haven't really got closer to the final product as it were, because nothing has really been imbedded, it's easier to stick with it, when we can see what it is
Happy Clapper
15:16, Mon 13 Nov
WR Blue
Hence, me saying that it's unfortunate that your latest contribution on here was to label 'some Blues fans' as 'drama queens'

Yeah Dan, it should have been "most Blues fans...."
15:21, Mon 13 Nov
Shit stirrers. The club and board are infested with em. Not aimed at you mayor.
15:28, Mon 13 Nov
El Mayor
WR Blue

I would probably avoid describing the people and instead comment on their argument. I would need to examine their reasoning in order to do that, but if that assertion was presented without reasoning I would suggest that it's not in the club's best interest to remove any manager after such a short period of time in normal circumstances, without giving them a proper chance to show what they can do - IE a transfer window, much more than five games (EG 20-30).
15:42, Mon 13 Nov
Two articles in The Athletic since Saturday. Weโ€™re effing massive.
15:55, Mon 13 Nov
El Mayor
WR Blue

Canโ€™t take opinions off FB blues seriously though surely?
16:08, Mon 13 Nov
El Mayor
Indefatigable
Stick or Twist?

Could another possible scenario be Knighthead twist.
As venture capitalists they might already feel that all the agro and negativity that Rooneys' appointment has brought, they've had enough. Cut their losses and sell us on.

Just a thought.

Although I'm totally against the Rooney appointment and the manner in which it was done, all this constant whinging and bellyaching from the fan base must make them wonder if its worth the hassle.

I'd like to think they're not a big a bunch of drama queens as some Blues fans (not you H)

Thank you
โ€œOh Nikola Zigicโ€

H
16:41, Mon 13 Nov
My Blue Heaven

tosspots

Drama queens or morons
16:50, Mon 13 Nov
The only middle ground between "it takes time" and "it will never work" is "wait and see". I'm wait and see at the moment but I can't have the faith-based conversion of some, genuine or not, or "any dismay is bedwetting" approach. What I observe is that at the moment we are on course for going down the shitter, so I'm hoping for a few points on the board. Past results are poor indicators of future outcomes but we have circled the drain without falling for a few years. Despite the wholly beneficial ownership changes (I think) results seem really familiar.
16:51, Mon 13 Nov
Mental