09:36, Mon 13 Nov
Many have said that we need to have more strength in depth and on the sub's bench.

There's no better way of getting experience and improvement in players than actually playing them in the first team

Since the win against Sheffield Wednesday is guaranteed, should we give as many first teamers as possible the day off and blood the youngsters and subs ?
09:42, Mon 13 Nov
Rags
Many have said that we need to have more strength in depth and on the sub's bench.

There's no better way of getting experience and improvement in players than actually playing them in the first team

Since the win against Sheffield Wednesday is guaranteed, should we give as many first teamers as possible the day off and blood the youngsters and subs ?

I see a problem.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
09:46, Mon 13 Nov
Yeah I think so. Such an easy game. Ashley Cole HAS to start at Left back, Its mental that he hasn't played a single minute since coming in.
09:48, Mon 13 Nov
Rags

I see a problem.

What problem ? It will give the more junior staff more confidence.

We could probably give Sheffield Wednesday a half decent game with myself, Fat Buddha, Number 8 and Rab in the team - so why not take the opportunity
09:49, Mon 13 Nov
Excellent work 😁
09:59, Mon 13 Nov
We could really do with getting that first team firing properly and confident again, especially carrying out the plans laid down by the coaching staff. I dont think we have the luxury of changing it up again anytime soon.
11:53, Mon 13 Nov
I too enjoy monday drinking.
The cold never bothered me anyway
11:55, Mon 13 Nov
Rags

I think the flashing lights and sirens are a bit of a giveaway Rags!
11:59, Mon 13 Nov
Wayne should pick himself and then realise when the ball doesn't come to him that the lot behind him aren't Ronaldo, Scholes and Giggs.
LBN
15:35, Mon 13 Nov
there will be a riot if we don't win. Play the exact squad and system that beat West Brom
16:10, Mon 13 Nov
I don't think I've ever muted anyone on here other than Nat Peters, but I think I may have to with Rags at the minute.
β€œOh Nikola Zigic”

H
18:24, Mon 13 Nov
Rags

Back on form Rags πŸ‘
Up the feckin Blues
Nikola Zigic
I don't think I've ever muted anyone on here other than Nat Peters, but I think I may have to with Rags at the minute.

Nothing wrong with Nat Peters, very good mate of mine.
08:54, Tue 14 Nov
Got a Friend in me
Nikola Zigic

Nothing wrong with Nat Peters, very good mate of mine.

Hi Nat