11:31, Mon 13 Nov
Part 1 :

Cook : we want to play attacking, no fear, entertaining, progressive football
Eustace : what? with this lot we picked up on a budget from the centre aisles of Lidl ? and you want it "Now"? ... can i have a few games to get them used to it please ? i mean most of them we only got on the cheap because they can hardly walk from one week to the next
Cook : no, we want it NOW
Eustace : can we wait until later on when we clear out the high earners i inherited and i can have chance to get such good players? With all the injuries etc, without Lairdo and Bucjo and mainly without Demebele i thought i'd done quite well to get us to 6th -
Cook : No... NOW ... i see a mis-alignment here - you're sacked !!

Part 2 :

Cook : Hi Wayne. Okay i've got rid of him and the job's yours my sweet
Wayne : How did you swing that one Gazzy babes ? Did you do the sensible thing and just tell the truth and that you are the boss and you can do what you want, whenever you want and you want me, your "bestie" to take over
Cook : Well, sort of
Wayne : Sort of ?
Cook : well i sort of said some things about "world class appointment", "Blues are on the rise", "no fear football"
Wayne : No fear football ? What's that?
Cook : No idea - but it sounds good eh ?
Wayne : er, er ... yeah, i suppose so. You didn't tell them any of the bad bits did you ? Like er, er my win record
Cook : Nah Wayney babes - don't worry about that - that's covered in the "world class appointment" clause
Wayne : so if my plans don't work can i tear them up every week and start all over again ? - i like doing that, it's fun
Cook : Yes babes
Wayne : and i can i call them all shit and that they'll never be as good as me or Asha or Johnno ?
Cook : Yes babes
Wayne : wow, and i can do that all in public too ? - 'cos you know it sounds tougher and better in public - none of this team bonding rubbish
Cook : absolutely babes
Wayne : and what happens if it doesn't all work out Gazza ? - i mean i've looked at the fixtures and all our games seem to be against teams below us and then we've got the three points guaranteed match against that Sheffield bunch, so we should be okay .... but what if it isn't ?
Cook : got that covered, i'll chuck someone else's cash at it - Waggers has plenty to spare - we thought about giving some of it to that Eustace bloke but he isn't my mate is he ?
Wayne : Cool- er can i have some money for myself as well ... Colleen has been hitting the credit cards a bit lately
Cook : Of course you can babes, how much do you want ?
Wayne : well i don't know how much the last bloke was on, but now i know i'm world class probably three times what the last bloke got
Cook : no problem babes
Wayne : and the fans are going to be okay with this ?
Cook : of course Wayno babes, Waggers has done some amazing things regarding infrastructure etc and they're putty in our hands, they'll fall for anything right now -
Wayne : er .. infra-what ?
Cook : Infrastructure babes .. you know, buildings, paint, weeding, getting seating mended and anyways i can just ell them they need to have FAITH
Wayne : Faith ? ..cool. Oh, by the way, Colleen says she wants a pet unicorn
Cook : no problem babes
11:57, Mon 13 Nov
You forgot 'we gave them hot water in the piss corners babes, they'll accept anything we throw at them - even shit'
11:59, Mon 13 Nov
Bloody hell Rags, have you been drinking red bull
12:01, Mon 13 Nov
Chat GPT

'Write me a love story between Garry Cook and Wayne Rooney'
12:05, Mon 13 Nov
hahaha you loon
12:14, Mon 13 Nov
To be honest this post should be made a sticky...
12:15, Mon 13 Nov
To be honest this post should be made a sticky...

In part 3 .... Long gets dropped because he refuses to grow a beard ... beards are cool
13:47, Mon 13 Nov
In the vibrant city of Birmingham, a captivating love story unfolded between two figures deeply immersed in the world of football. Garry Cook, the dynamic CEO of Birmingham City Football Club, and Wayne Rooney, the fearless manager with a heart as bold as his strategic decisions, were about to embark on a journey that went beyond the boundaries of the football pitch.

The tale commenced on a crisp autumn day at St. Andrew's Stadium, where the air was filled with anticipation. The Blues were facing their arch-rivals in a crucial match, and the atmosphere in the stadium was electric. Garry, with his astute business acumen and passion for the beautiful game, paced nervously in the owner's box, closely observing every move on the field.

Wayne, with a glint of determination in his eyes, was orchestrating the team's tactics from the sidelines. His strategic brilliance and fearless approach had made him a respected figure among the fans. Little did he know that beyond the cheers of the crowd, his eyes would meet those of Garry Cook, a man whose enthusiasm for the game mirrored his own.

The first spark ignited when Garry approached Wayne after a particularly well-executed play. "No fear, Wayne! That's what makes your managerial style extraordinary," Garry exclaimed with admiration in his eyes. Wayne, accustomed to the intricacies of football management, couldn't help but feel a connection with Garry's infectious enthusiasm.

As the season unfolded, the Blues achieved new heights under Wayne's leadership and Garry's strategic guidance. Off the pitch, their connection deepened. Late-night strategy sessions turned into heartfelt conversations, and Garry found himself captivated not just by Wayne's managerial prowess but by the man behind the manager.

One evening, under the city lights, Garry invited Wayne to a quiet dinner away from the bustling energy of the stadium. Amidst the flickering candles and soft music, Garry mustered the courage to express what had been blooming within him. "Wayne, you're the fearless mind behind this team, and I... I can't help but be drawn to that fearlessness."

Wayne, his own heart racing, looked into Garry's eyes and saw not just a CEO, but someone who understood the essence of his no-fear philosophy. The love that blossomed between them was as powerful as a perfectly executed strategy, a force that transcended the football field and swept them into a world where vulnerability was embraced.

Their love story became the talk of the town, celebrated by fans who saw beyond the boundaries of the game. Garry and Wayne, united by their love for football and each other, continued to lead Birmingham City to glory, their bond growing stronger with every match and every shared moment of victory.

In the end, Garry Cook and Wayne Rooney proved that love, like football, knows no fear. And so, in the heart of Birmingham, their love story unfolded, a testament to the extraordinary magic that happens when two fearless hearts collide, even in the realm of football management.
13:56, Mon 13 Nov
I was building up to the seemingly inevitable soft focus sex scene. Very disappointing.
The cold never bothered me anyway
14:39, Mon 13 Nov
I was building up to the seemingly inevitable soft focus sex scene. Very disappointing.

Will a flash of Wayne's tits do ?
14:53, Mon 13 Nov
Yeah, that should finish me off...
The cold never bothered me anyway
14:59, Mon 13 Nov
😂
15:48, Mon 13 Nov
This forum is going to the dogs. I used to think we had the moral highground in Birmingham