14:21, Thu 16 Nov
Does anybody else think the writings on the wall for Sanderson as far as the captaincy is concerned with Wayne bigging up Laird as a leader on the pitch and maybe even his place in the starting line up is in jeopardy.
14:28, Thu 16 Nov
certainly I'd agree with the first point

totally disagree with starting place. He's bombed out Long. If he ain't careful, the long throw bloke will be back
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
14:30, Thu 16 Nov
wouldnt put much money on him being a starter next season
14:32, Thu 16 Nov
Sanderson certainly doesn't look the same since Rooney came in but I don't really see Laird as Captain material.
14:35, Thu 16 Nov
NouCamp
wouldnt put much money on him being a starter next season

Depends on who the next manager is
14:36, Thu 16 Nov
I think Rooney and the squad need some time to settle before we jump to any conclusions
14:50, Thu 16 Nov
I just hope he's sticking to the strict regime he's been given whilst currently living it up in Tenerife with his boys
14:53, Thu 16 Nov
Does anybody think that some people never take any Blues sleep?
15:02, Thu 16 Nov
He’s being asked to play in a totally new way that appears he’s uncomfortable with
15:07, Thu 16 Nov
What ?
15:24, Thu 16 Nov
Rooney seems keen to replace every player. He has very few positive things to say about the entire squad. Maybe he see's it as not failing as these are not his players.
15:25, Thu 16 Nov
He's being asked to play centreback
15:25, Thu 16 Nov
Thank you Alf Ramsey
15:33, Thu 16 Nov
bruggeaway
He's being asked to play centreback

A bit like our defence in the McLeish Premierleague days being so solid.

Foster
Car Johnson Dann Ridgewell

On their day were like a brick wall but a huge pat of that was down to the genius Barry Ferguson protecting him.

Sanderson and Long were looking for a short period under Eustace as the best CB pairing we have had for many a year.

Sanderson hasn't turned into a bad player over night now the system ad the teams set doesn't lend it's self well to defending.