23:57, Thu 16 Nov
Saw them at the O2 Institute tonight ... great band and rolled back the years.
Also made me realise how time flies ... 25yrs since they released The Good Will Out.

Realise some will be saying who lol
Bet it was a cracking gig, sorry I missed it 😥.
08:37, Fri 17 Nov
One of those bands that you forget how many anthemic hits they had at the time.

The good thing about embrace is that their front man Danny McNamarra (self styled next Liam Gallagher) couldn’t really sing in tune for toffee even in their heyday.

Saw them in Leamington a few years back, and in fairness, he was no worse, which is more than can be said vocally of many of the 90s lot, Liam included! 😂
08:49, Fri 17 Nov
Going to see them in Manchester tomorrow. Did you see them last time (just before covid) when they did the Out of Nothing album ?
08:52, Fri 17 Nov
Also made me realise how time flies ... 25yrs since they released The Good Will Out.

I saw The Streets last week - then realised the last time I saw them was 2004 at Reading…

Mike Skinner was on very good form.
09:54, Fri 17 Nov
Oldham
Going to see them in Manchester tomorrow. Did you see them last time (just before covid) when they did the Out of Nothing album ?

No missed them that time, what was that like? Last night they played the full TGWO Album in order and they were really good.
They did a bonus song which people voted on .... I am personally gutted they did not sing Natures Law as I love that song

Next live gig I am going to is the Levellers at Wolverhampton...... a band that people seem to love or hate :)
They did a bonus song which people voted on .... I am personally gutted they did not sing Natures Law as I love that song

...which was?
10:32, Fri 17 Nov
It will be Ashes. It's always Ashes.
10:32, Fri 17 Nov
It was very good, but that's my favourite album from them.
10:54, Fri 17 Nov
wookie

I saw The Streets last week - then realised the last time I saw them was 2004 at Reading…

Mike Skinner was on very good form.

I was at the Friday night Streets gig (loved the Blues flag). Literally bumped into Mike after the show just outside the Hippodrome. Guessing he was off to some sort of after show party but was heavily inebriated at that point and didn’t ask.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
10:56, Fri 17 Nov
jefflynneshair
I was at the Friday night Streets gig (loved the Blues flag). Literally bumped into Mike after the show just outside the Hippodrome. Guessing he was off to some sort of after show party but was heavily inebriated at that point and didn’t ask.

So he didn't go to the Man on the Moon then?
We've only got Chewits
11:01, Fri 17 Nov
Unfortunately not. Love Mike though I do I doubt he ever drank in the Moon even when he lived here.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
11:02, Fri 17 Nov
You cynic
Tony Fantastico
11:07, Fri 17 Nov
jefflynneshair
Unfortunately not. Love Mike though I do I doubt he ever drank in the Moon even when he lived here.

Yeah definitely more a Fordrough or Cavalier type of fella 🤣
We've only got Chewits
11:15, Fri 17 Nov
Don’t forget The Old Mill. I mean, I’m trying to but still.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman