08:56, Fri 17 Nov
I'm going out with a couple of mates for a pre Christmas drinking session, probably taking in three or four pubs. We can't decide whether to go for the centre of Birmingham or the Jewellery Quarter. Any suggestions please? The only criteria is decent beer!
09:01, Fri 17 Nov
The head of steam in Birmingham. You will find all sorts of beer in there!
09:05, Fri 17 Nov
JQ - Jewellers Arms, 1000 Trades, The Wolf,
Barrel Store.
09:22, Fri 17 Nov
The city centre pubs will be rammed due to the Christmas markets, so JQ may be a safer bet
09:28, Fri 17 Nov
How old are you and your mates?
09:36, Fri 17 Nov
Go and meet Spike in Albert's Schloss
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:41, Fri 17 Nov
Miguelagenn
Eh up, you dirty devil
Tony Fantastico
09:42, Fri 17 Nov
One Riley
JQ - Jewellers Arms, 1000 Trades, The Wolf,
Barrel Store.

The wolf is a good shout!
09:56, Fri 17 Nov
Miguelagenn
Eh up, you dirty devil

It intrigues that one man and his mates are waiting on the say-so of SHA before they know where they're going out.
10:06, Fri 17 Nov
Miguelagenn
Miguelagenn
Eh up, you dirty devil

It intrigues that one man and his mates are waiting on the say-so of SHA before they know where they're going out.
You’re a grizzled veteran on here. Nothing should be a surprise 😁
Tony Fantastico
10:13, Fri 17 Nov
Nikola Zigic
Go and meet Spike in Albert's Schloss

I'm waiting for an invite from you mate.
11:17, Fri 17 Nov
Miguelagenn
Miguelagenn
Eh up, you dirty devil

I know. Still, a bit of background would have been interesting. They could be 72 year olds looking for a night off from the legion or 18 year olds looking for a night off from GTA. I'm massively intrigued who would be asking where THEY should go out.
11:42, Fri 17 Nov
Miguelagenn
Miguelagenn
Miguelagenn
Eh up, you dirty devil

I know. Still, a bit of background would have been interesting. They could be 72 year olds looking for a night off from the legion or 18 year olds looking for a night off from GTA. I'm massively intrigued who would be asking where THEY should go out.

We're retired - two of us in our sixties and one in his early seventies. Just after recommendations, I'm not familiar with pubs in the Jewellery Quarter
11:58, Fri 17 Nov
Well then, that's easy.

Christmas Market and then the Colmore for some of that Tiramisu stuff, perfect for a winter's evening. You've got a plethora after that. The Old Royal's one of my faves because I used to meet the woman who became my wife there, many years ago when she used to work in the area of town. Can be a bit villary on the wrong day but it's a proper pub, does what it says on the tin.

Oh and don't forget B&Q on Wednesdays.
12:15, Fri 17 Nov
Can I be the first to say eff the Christmas market. Way too many decent pubs around to be stood outside buying shite beer
Tony Fantastico