12:20, Fri 17 Nov
Shat the bed.

[www.theguardian.com]
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
12:23, Fri 17 Nov
Who was it on here who told me Everton would get away with it and they’d never be deducted points?
12:23, Fri 17 Nov
Everton, who had denied wrongdoing, believe a sporting punishment for an accountancy matter is disproportionate and inappropriate and plan to appeal.

good luck with that
12:24, Fri 17 Nov
Made my week 👍
12:27, Fri 17 Nov
They will still stay up at a relative canter this season anyway, the bottom of the PL is shite.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:28, Fri 17 Nov
This made me laugh: "Everton maintains that it has been open and transparent in the information it has provided to the Premier League".

What, so being open and honest about losing more than three times as much as the rules allow should somehow make you immune from punishment?
12:30, Fri 17 Nov
El Mayor
Who was it on here who told me Everton would get away with it and they’d never be deducted points?
Loads have said we’d be the only team to ever be punished. And we call scousers victims 😂
It’s great they have been punished but scandalous more haven’t
Tony Fantastico
12:31, Fri 17 Nov
im sure they will be, these charges would have been way easier to work through than City's 115, although the time taken on that to even charge them is a disgrace
12:32, Fri 17 Nov
I was thinking of others closer to home
Tony Fantastico
12:32, Fri 17 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
El Mayor
Loads have said we’d be the only team to ever be punished. And we call scousers victims 😂
It’s great they have been punished but scandalous more haven’t

Aye.

It’s one thing that winds me up, the paranoia and “everyone hates us” type posts I see occasionally.

It’s interesting seeing Everton fans bitching about it being disproportionate; while I agree more should get done they were done bang to rights and like us they have to accept their fate.
12:33, Fri 17 Nov
unfortunately 100mil for Grealish will have saved those tosspots
12:34, Fri 17 Nov
Indeed 👍 Let them have it. I was actually ok with is getting done and for agreeing to raise funds but then not selling Che until the summer. We caused our own mess
Tony Fantastico
Don't think it'll affect them much at all. They'll still stay up with ease this season.

Shame really as I'd ike to visit there new ground when it's finished. Bet it'll have a belting light show.
Dear me
How sad
Never mind😎
12:35, Fri 17 Nov
HackneyBlue
unfortunately 100mil for Grealish will have saved those tosspots
It shouldn’t have. It’s a rolling 3 years isn’t it. Their losses in this league were a joke
Tony Fantastico