19:39, Fri 17 Nov
Before the England game, wish the pundits would have just shut up and let it play..
19:48, Fri 17 Nov
I thought exactly the same they should have just let us watch the tribute rather than talk over the whole thing
20:07, Fri 17 Nov
The tribute has been the best entertainment so far. Another Southgate borefest. Nothing to get excited about without Jude.
20:18, Fri 17 Nov
Controversial opinion I think the ref was right there, Kane threw his left leg at the keeper to force contact

Happens all the time but I’m glad the ref cottoned onto it
Is var having a night off? How is that not a penalty on kane. Ref has booked him for diving
Kane kicked the keeper there. Great decision by the ref. Dublin chats non stop shit
Tony Fantastico
20:19, Fri 17 Nov
Bcfc 26
Is var having a night off? How is that not a penalty on kane. Ref has booked him for diving
Watch it again mate. Kane purposely kicks the keeper to initiate the contact
Tony Fantastico
20:19, Fri 17 Nov
At first I thought he’d left his leg there but he was deffo taken out
20:23, Fri 17 Nov
Never seen Rashford looking so disinterested and/or lacking in confidence. I know he joined the squad late due to a funeral so will cut him some slack but he’s not at the races.
20:28, Fri 17 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Kane kicked the keeper there. Great decision by the ref. Dublin chats non stop shit

I’ve had to put it on mute. I think he may be the worst co-commentator of all time. I hated Lawro more, but Dublin is worse.
20:32, Fri 17 Nov
Hagley Blue
Rab C Nesbitt

I’ve had to put it on mute. I think he may be the worst co-commentator of all time. I hated Lawro more, but Dublin is worse.

As soon as I saw Dion Dublin dressed up like he was climbing the south face of the Eiger I decided to switch over to BBC4 Top of the Pops, possibly a wise decision, but Micheal Jacksons 'black or white' video did drag on for far too long.
20:35, Fri 17 Nov
Hinchcliffe on Sky is the worst for me, Dublin is just thick as poo

No shot on target in 45 mins of football at home against Malta lol
20:38, Fri 17 Nov
Brad1875
A remarkable achievement!
20:46, Fri 17 Nov
philly_bluenose
Brad1875
A remarkable achievement!
Even moreso is we’re winning 😂
Tony Fantastico
20:46, Fri 17 Nov
theAtlas
Never seen Rashford looking so disinterested and/or lacking in confidence. I know he joined the squad late due to a funeral so will cut him some slack but he’s not at the races.

He plays like that for Man utd. Just stops and passes back.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave