21:59, Sat 18 Nov
What's it like parking for the women's games. Can you park in the ground?
22:54, Sat 18 Nov
I'd imagine so mate .... furthermore a weird one ..My lad likes to follow Gateshead since I took him to there FA Trophy defeat at Wembley last year. He wants to be in the away on Tuesday V Moors which I'm reluctantly up for. Went to book seated tickets in the away end at the Moors for Tuesday to find we would be the first to book the seats πŸ˜„...We will stand with the other 3 Gateshead fans with his half and half scarf from the final..please wave
23:08, Sat 18 Nov
You park in the main stand car park then walk around to the Kop entrance. It’s free and security patrolled.

I’ve been twice this season and got in there no problem about two forty. Obviously if the crowds get bigger in may get full in there.

Just saw it’s a 13.00 kick off tommorow.
09:11, Sun 19 Nov
bruggeaway
I'd imagine so mate .... furthermore a weird one ..My lad likes to follow Gateshead since I took him to there FA Trophy defeat at Wembley last year. He wants to be in the away on Tuesday V Moors which I'm reluctantly up for. Went to book seated tickets in the away end at the Moors for Tuesday to find we would be the first to book the seats πŸ˜„...We will stand with the other 3 Gateshead fans with his half and half scarf from the final..please wave

I saw Gateshead in the FA Trophy at Stourbridge a few weeks ago. They brought about 20 fans - and it was a Saturday!
10:00, Sun 19 Nov
You can park in the KOP Stand car park for free for ladies matches. Jus have to get there early enough.
10:10, Sun 19 Nov
turley
bruggeaway

I saw Gateshead in the FA Trophy at Stourbridge a few weeks ago. They brought about 20 fans - and it was a Saturday!

I was there, segregated the crowd and everything. It was the FA cup too. And it was international break. I thought a few Newcastle fans might rock up just for a day out.
That was liquid football!
10:14, Sun 19 Nov
turley
bruggeaway

Not many in numbers but some good lads. Had a beer in the Wharf with a few before and after.
Rab C Nesbitt is the best poster on SHA bar none.