12:33, Sun 19 Nov
Not really heard much support for our chairman think its time for rousing "THEIRS ONLY ONE TOMMY WAGNER " what theyve done in 3/4 months is beyond our wildest dreams from where we were good on yer TOMMY .
13:17, Sun 19 Nov
Afternoon Garry.
13:25, Sun 19 Nov
Dunno about that. My wild dreams go a bit further than tarting up the stadium and training grounds and deals with clothing brands. Not saying they won"t realise my wildest dreams but it's too early to make any judgements yet.
13:50, Sun 19 Nov
Kop Corner
Dunno about that. My wild dreams go a bit further than tarting up the stadium and training grounds and deals with clothing brands. Not saying they won"t realise my wildest dreams but it's too early to make any judgements yet.

I would agree that it will be many years before we can assess how successful they’ve been as owners.

However, at this moment in time, I think the OP was correct to say that what they’ve done in three or four months is amazing.

Nobody knows what the future holds, but for now I thank them.

I wish they hadn’t appointed Rooney, though.

KRO
14:33, Sun 19 Nov
bluebone
Not really heard much support for our chairman think its time for rousing "THEIRS ONLY ONE TOMMY WAGNER " what theyve done in 3/4 months is beyond our wildest dreams from where we were good on yer TOMMY .

Oh Tommy, I might be pissed
But you’re my favourite venture capitalist
I know you’re only out for a buck
But you’re not Chinese so I don’t give a eff
14:36, Sun 19 Nov
Catchy
14:54, Sun 19 Nov
Iain_Gavin
bluebone

Oh Tommy, I might be pissed
But you’re my favourite venture capitalist
I know you’re only out for a buck
But you’re not Chinese so I don’t give a eff

Yep eff it why be grateful 👍
18:00, Sun 19 Nov
Sorry just meant where we were with the Chinese never thought we would have got this much done fair play to them.