22:32, Sun 19 Nov
Where in Leicester did you live Mayor? I was in Oadby and Clarendon Park at Uni.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:32, Sun 19 Nov
Alum Rock, Ward End, Hodge Hill, Erdington
22:33, Sun 19 Nov
Loads of Tamworth cropping up. I like to think we're reclaiming it from the DVBs.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:36, Sun 19 Nov
Bromsgrove-Stourbridge-Harbourne-Manchester-Oxford-Northfield
22:42, Sun 19 Nov
Southwest blue
It’s probably been done before but , where does everyone live ? I assume most of us grew up in Birmingham, me kingshurst, now Torquay

Tile Cross >
Rhos on sea >
Llandudno >
Oldham >
Rochdale >
Rossendale
22:44, Sun 19 Nov
Leyland, Lancashire. There's a surprising number of us Blues in this little town. The Leyland Motors connection means a lot of Brummie families moved here over the years.
22:46, Sun 19 Nov
Cherrywood rd Bordesley Green, Small Heath, Yardley, Newquay, Olton, Newquay.
22:55, Sun 19 Nov
Great Barr, Walsall, Muswell Hill, Clapham, Crouch End, Putney, Barnes, Helsinki, Malaga, Barcelona, Valencia, Southampton, Southsea.
22:59, Sun 19 Nov
Walsall, grew up in Perry Barr with a stint in wales
22:59, Sun 19 Nov
Oldham
Southwest blue
It’s probably been done before but , where does everyone live ? I assume most of us grew up in Birmingham, me kingshurst, now Torquay

Tile Cross >
Rhos on sea >
Llandudno >
Oldham >
Rochdale >
Rossendale
Rossendale postcode is BB4. I’m a postman in the B64 area. We get lots of Christmas cards for your area because the northern dogs write it as Bb4 and they come to us.I’ll cross the bar codes out and write BB4 Lancashire on. Others won’t and because of the barcode they’ll keep coming back to us and you’ll get them late. I’m elite
Tony Fantastico
23:01, Sun 19 Nov
Cradley Heath for nearly 24 years. Blackheath (Rowley Regis) for 24 and half years
Tony Fantastico
23:10, Sun 19 Nov
Born and bred in Redditch
23:18, Sun 19 Nov
Small Heath- Sheldon (briefly)- Erdington - Lichfield - Sutton Coldfield/ Murcia.

Small Heath was brilliant back in the 60s and 70s.
23:31, Sun 19 Nov
Balsall Heath> Tyseley > Bromford Bridge> Coleshill> South Wales>Llanbister>Llangenny Cricklehowl
23:37, Sun 19 Nov
Northfield, West Heath, Rednal, Rubery and back to Rednal.

All Blues areas