10:27, Mon 20 Nov
Born in Burton-on-Trent - Peterborough - Aldridge (when I started supporting Blues) - Stonnall - Huddersfield (uni) - Stonnall - Bristol - Stonnall - Godalming - Worcester Park - Reading (since 1998).
10:32, Mon 20 Nov
Born in Crewe, live in Crewe, die in Crewe
10:41, Mon 20 Nov
Tyseley-Dartmouth-Small Heath-Acocks Green-Hall Green-Olton-Whitechapel-Elephant & Castle-Peckham-Moseley-Stirchley
10:42, Mon 20 Nov
Melbourne - Australia πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί
10:43, Mon 20 Nov
Warley, Harborne, Edgbaston, Selly Park, Digbeth, Islington, Dalston, Clapton, Jewellery Quarter, Walsall Wood.
Dan
10:43, Mon 20 Nov
Seems quite ironic that Blues go on and on about how many villa fans live outside the city. Can count on one hand the amount of proper Blues in this thread. Disappointing.

Reading.
10:46, Mon 20 Nov
Dan
πŸ˜‚
Sparkhill, AG(briefly) and Hall Green.

I am a freespirit, I like to spread my wings and get about a bit
10:55, Mon 20 Nov
Dan
What is it you're reading?
Dan
10:58, Mon 20 Nov
Linked Image
10:59, Mon 20 Nov
Dan
I've missed that picture. An all time classic.
11:02, Mon 20 Nov
Born and bred in Tamworth, now the beautiful Bailiwick of Guernsey.
11:05, Mon 20 Nov
Dan
Dan
Seems quite ironic that Blues go on and on about how many villa fans live outside the city. Can count on one hand the amount of proper Blues in this thread. Disappointing.

Reading.

You are right,

I'm guilty as anyone for calling villa fans sh*t kickers for coming from Worcester, Lichfield etc and Blues being Brummies. However with where we are heading wit the new owners this mindset has to be dropped.

We hopefully with be attracting new fans from a huge catchment within a few years to reach the potential which are owners vision.

Bring it on
Abu
11:08, Mon 20 Nov
Tile Cross -> Kings Heath -> Lichfield -> Bearwood -> Dubai
11:09, Mon 20 Nov
Born in Yardley, then Knowle, Nottingham, Swansea, Cardiff, Bristol and now just outside Pershore