01:59, Mon 20 Nov
Soz if it’s already been posted.

He’s done an interview talking about when Rowett got sacked and the dressing went “quiet” and, presumably, how horrified they were that Zola was to come in and they wanted them to play actual football.

1. How he (Robinson) ever became our captain is ridiculous. Surely it’s your job to bring the squad together and do what the new staff expect? Whether you like it or not? It’s not that you’re already an overpaid footballer who clearly has no right to captain our club.

2. No wonder we’ve had to put up with 10 years+ of trying to avoid relegation when we’ve had squads of poor footballers using the board and the staff as an excuse for the pathetic crap they’ve got away with. The current squad seems (imo) a whole lot better now and is a stark contrast to the turd that was before Eustace came in.

3. Does Paul Robinson and the squad not realise that Rowett was obviously trying to move away? And does ‘Robbo’ want to explain the shite Rowett and his team served up? We literally played Newcastle away, lost 4-0, didn’t have a shot on target and then get confused when the board and fans expect the cretins to actually do their job.

Rant over. But I’m so sick of hearing ‘footballers’ like big bad Robbo talking about how horrendous the situation apparently was and taking no responsibility for their lack of professionalism.
Dong Ren Out.
06:41, Mon 20 Nov
I thought it was accepted in the modern game that it is never the players' fault.
06:42, Mon 20 Nov
Robinson is still Mr Bighead.
Captain my arse !!
How he ever played at any pro level is beyond me.
Ego maniac.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
07:17, Mon 20 Nov
Michael Morrison was captain under Rowett.
08:12, Mon 20 Nov
It would take too long to pick apart every load of bollocks in that post, so I’ll just settle for a ‘lol’
08:50, Mon 20 Nov
It's been said before, but I can't think of a Blues player I've ever disliked more. I don't acre if players are crap, or lazy, or daft. But Robinson was thoroughly dislikeable in so many ways.
08:51, Mon 20 Nov
2am and Paul Robinson was in your head
09:24, Mon 20 Nov
My Blue Heaven
2am and Paul Robinson was in your head

He’s far from being my favourite Neighbours character anyway, fwiw.
09:52, Mon 20 Nov
Iain_Gavin
It would take too long to pick apart every load of bollocks in that post, so I’ll just settle for a ‘lol’

Yep never the players fault.

Oh
11:29, Mon 20 Nov
LondonBlue

2. No wonder we’ve had to put up with 10 years+ of trying to avoid relegation when we’ve had squads of poor footballers using the board and the staff as an excuse for the pathetic crap they’ve got away with. The current squad seems (imo) a whole lot better now and is a stark contrast to the turd that was before Eustace came in.

The board is responsible for success on the pitch. That is their objective. If they employ players who aren't good enough, or professional enough, it's on the board.

Chaos at board level meant that during the Clark era we signed every man and his dog, and then when we were taken over by TTA, mismanagement meant that they did the Redknapp trolley dash and then gave stupid contracts to people like Juke and Colin.

Saying 'no wonder we've had to put up with 10+ years of trying to avoid relegation' and pinning it on the players' attitudes misses the point that the players aren't here without the bloody board signing them. It's still their fault.