07:06, Mon 20 Nov
43,000 in attendance at Old Trafford. Admirable effort, though not quite as high as Dick Kerr's ladies.

How many go and watch our ladies? 500
07:12, Mon 20 Nov
1600 yesterday apparently and growing, soon be double what Solihull Moors get. 😉 looking at some of the photo’s the club put a fair bit on for the kids too, FairPlay.
07:22, Mon 20 Nov
It's catching on and gaining some momentum. A lot more family friendly, cheap entrance fee, free food from the sikh blues and winning football.

What's not to like?
07:35, Mon 20 Nov
Edit, 1699 official attendance.
07:41, Mon 20 Nov
👍 The recent winning streak has lead to the attendances doubling, in a short space of time. Can you envisage a time when we'd ever see more people watching the ladies, over the men? Sold out local derbies and European nights.
08:35, Mon 20 Nov
I think as the quality of the women's game improves over time, attendances will follow. Football Manager are releasing the Women's leagues in FM25 I believe as well, and I'm sure that will probably help a lot with getting people interested.
J_D
09:13, Mon 20 Nov
foghorn leghorn
👍 The recent winning streak has lead to the attendances doubling, in a short space of time. Can you envisage a time when we'd ever see more people watching the ladies, over the men? Sold out local derbies and European nights.

Absolutely

Not
09:24, Mon 20 Nov
1700 yesterday, more than some non league sides that fans would rather watch over blues
09:37, Mon 20 Nov
foghorn leghorn
43,000 in attendance at Old Trafford. Admirable effort, though not quite as high as Dick Kerr's ladies.

How many go and watch our ladies? 500

Remember watching a brilliant documentary that included loads on DK's ladies with some amazing pics etc. If I can find a link I will share it.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
09:38, Mon 20 Nov
Blues Women a bigger club than Solihull Moors, well well well
Happy Clapper
09:45, Mon 20 Nov
How the turntables
09:47, Mon 20 Nov
My Blue Heaven
1700 yesterday, more than some non league sides that fans would rather watch over blues

I wonder how many went cos it was a test event for the lower Kop.

What’s the average attendance this season?
09:49, Mon 20 Nov
Dunno, just wanted to upset the Moors fans

I’d imagine they probably average 800 or so
13:01, Mon 20 Nov
Do STHs get in free to the women's home games?
Turn left when you get on a plane.
13:09, Mon 20 Nov
Tilton shark
Do STHs get in free to the women's home games?

Yes
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.