13:14, Mon 20 Nov
I wonder how many went cos it was a test event for the lower Kop. Not many by the looks of it, very few fans in the lower kop from what I could see on tv.
14:40, Mon 20 Nov
J_D
Hope would disagree with the notion that the women's game has a ceiling to it. She wants the ladies to win the champions league, according to the latest interview she gave.

Am I right to say that BCFC Ladies took 30,000 to an FA CUP final, a few years back?
14:42, Mon 20 Nov
I’d be amazed
Tony Fantastico
14:44, Mon 20 Nov
great that the women are on a decent run

used to enjoy watching them when they played in WSL and Champions League

the drop off in quality is really noticeable from WSL to championship though, some of its a tough watch....need to get promoted to get a few more down there

i'd go down for a few of the bigger games if they can get in the WSL
14:55, Mon 20 Nov
That's what I heard on a recent podcast. 30,000 sounds high to me

Probably 10 to 15 k judging by the video, which shows the potential is there. Double what the moors would take there, at least.
14:58, Mon 20 Nov
How many did Moors take to West Ham for that Grimsby play off final?
Tony Fantastico
15:00, Mon 20 Nov
4,000 I think, decent effort. Grimsby had at least 15,000.
15:01, Mon 20 Nov
foghorn leghorn
Hope would disagree with the notion that the women's game has a ceiling to it. She wants the ladies to win the champions league, according to the latest interview she gave.

Am I right to say that BCFC Ladies took 30,000 to an FA CUP final, a few years back?

Nowhere near.

There were 8,723 there according to Wiki [en.wikipedia.org]

Edit, I'm stupid. Wrong cup final.

35,271 at the 2017 final, not sure of the split. [en.wikipedia.org]
15:02, Mon 20 Nov
foghorn leghorn
4,000 I think, decent effort. Grimsby had at least 15,000.
👍
Tony Fantastico
15:07, Mon 20 Nov
I might have misheard them say 13,000 on that podcast.

In the video it looks like at least 5 figures, at Wembley. Maybe 15,000 at a push.
15:30, Mon 20 Nov
Was at both finals at Wembley and Bristol good followings at both but no idea on numbers. More of a glory hunter where the women are concerned. Thinking of going the next game if parking is easier.
15:34, Mon 20 Nov
I spend enough money and time on the men’s team, so freely admit I don’t intend watching the women. I’d rather spend a bit of time with my missus on a Sunday
Tony Fantastico
15:35, Mon 20 Nov
Parking at the ground, loads of it
15:38, Mon 20 Nov
Me and the mrs made a weekend of the finals and she did come to the European game, but yeh the odd game is ok.