13:17, Mon 20 Nov
What's the strategy here? Wager and co have got loads right so far, but the ticket prices are outrageous. Upwards of £35 to watch us play the worst team in the league? - (and we're not great either!!) Confusing.
13:22, Mon 20 Nov
Stay cheap = stay shit
Charge more = invest more = improve

Take your choice
13:23, Mon 20 Nov
£18 per game for a season ticket behind either goal and ticket holders per game pay more in the kop. So I would say that is the strategy, attempt to fill the seats behind the goal and charge casual fans more.
13:32, Mon 20 Nov
Yeah, commit to The Alliance
Tony Fantastico
13:34, Mon 20 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Yeah, commit to The Alliance
“come on down the price is right “ 😉 as Leslie crowther used to say.
13:47, Mon 20 Nov
Yeah must be to entice people to buy a half ST - Pay £150-180 for a Half ST or pay £40 a game lol.
13:50, Mon 20 Nov
Not that they are selling half season tickets yet...
13:51, Mon 20 Nov
Do they sell season tickets pro rata?
14:01, Mon 20 Nov
Can't see an option for it online, don't remember them ever doing it to be fair. Just occasional bunches of 5 games.
14:14, Mon 20 Nov
just cash
14:18, Mon 20 Nov
Thongs
Stay cheap = stay shit
Charge more = invest more = improve

Take your choice

Sheffield Wednesday charge a fortune and look where they are in the league!
14:21, Mon 20 Nov
David Xavis
What's the strategy here? Wager and co have got loads right so far, but the ticket prices are outrageous. Upwards of £35 to watch us play the worst team in the league? - (and we're not great either!!) Confusing.
loads said they’d be back once the stands were back open and they had a better choice of seats, and if we had new owners. Plus of course the stands have been fixed and maybe they want to recoup some of that money
Tony Fantastico
14:26, Mon 20 Nov
Charge below the equilibrium level, get more punters in and the lost match fees are more than recompensed by spending at the ground.

There is a revenue maximisation point for all matchday activities and I'd be surprised if it was at £35. Having said that, I have no doubt that they have clever bods that will get round to pricing the matches at the revenue maximisation point.
14:51, Mon 20 Nov
most tickets are £37

there are some for £29 inc fees which remain unsold
14:55, Mon 20 Nov
I've just looked at the Blues website and there are loads of seats available all across the stadium. The most surprising area is the lower Tilton which looks very sparsely populated.