17:00, Wed 22 Nov
The return to the Kop Lower

[www.bcfc.com]
17:04, Wed 22 Nov
“There will be a pool table in the Kop car park that should entice the most disloyal of fans”
17:17, Wed 22 Nov
Thongs
“There will be a pool table in the Kop car park that should entice the most disloyal of fans”

😂😂😂
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:25, Wed 22 Nov
😂😂
17:28, Wed 22 Nov
Thongs

Sue Perb.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
18:18, Wed 22 Nov

Thank feck for that
18:52, Wed 22 Nov
Jesus. Looking at the ticket map it will be empty 😳 I wonder what Wagner and co are thinking about this turnout
18:57, Wed 22 Nov
if they are they are the business people they appear to be, they will be questioning why. They will review the decision of appointing Rooney and working out a plan to make sure the fans return. What they won't be doing is getting worried and questioning why they have bought the club.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
18:58, Wed 22 Nov
Given the prices I’m amazed anyone is surprised at the lack of sales.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:05, Wed 22 Nov

4,000 x £37.50 = £150,000
10,000 x £23.00 = £230,000

Then add on the "additional spend" you get from those 6,000 extra fans
19:05, Wed 22 Nov
I'll be honest I'm well fick but even I realise billion quid investment chaps won't be too spooked by a company they've brought carrying on much as it was in the first few months of ownership.
Tam
19:09, Wed 22 Nov
Robert Hopkins
if they are they are the business people they appear to be, they will be questioning why. They will review the decision of appointing Rooney and working out a plan to make sure the fans return. What they won't be doing is getting worried and questioning why they have bought the club.

Yes, I agree. When your sales are lower than you'd like, you shouldn't blame the punters (or lack of) - you should be wondering if your pricing is right, whether you've overestimated the size of your potential customer base, the product on offer, the message that you're putting out, etc. David Sulllivan didn't do himself any favours with the fans (IMO) when he blamed the fans who didn't turn up. I always thought that he should have thanked the ones that did and turned his attention to trying to convert the ones that stayed away.

And that's why I'm so rich and he's so poor.
Make Blues Great Again
19:09, Wed 22 Nov
Super Hans

They definitely should have made this match a "special" for match day tickets in the Kop and Main Stand/Family stands... £20 adult and kids for free or something like that.
Most ST holders would not care a little bit if it made for a fuller stadium and a better atmosphere.

Missed a trick here... especially when there was, effectively, 2 weeks to pump up interest and push ticket sales.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
19:10, Wed 22 Nov

Whilst they may review the appointment, they ain't going to change it are they !

They need something to entice people back
Tam
19:10, Wed 22 Nov
Tam
Edit: I replied to myself, quoting myself. That's because I'm astute. And special.
Make Blues Great Again