19:11, Wed 22 Nov
Rags
if they are they are the business people they appear to be, they will be questioning why. They will review the decision of appointing Rooney and working out a plan to make sure the fans return. What they won't be doing is getting worried and questioning why they have bought the club.

Whilst they may review the appointment, they ain't going to change it are they !

They need something to entice people back

A few wins and a decent run will do the trick.
Up the feckin Blues
19:12, Wed 22 Nov
Given the prices I’m amazed anyone is surprised at the lack of sales.

4,000 x £37.50 = £150,000
10,000 x £23.00 = £230,000

Then add on the "additional spend" you get from those 6,000 extra fans

And what if lowering ticket prices doesn’t attract 6k extra people (which it won’t)?
19:13, Wed 22 Nov
Tam
Robert Hopkins
if they are they are the business people they appear to be, they will be questioning why. They will review the decision of appointing Rooney and working out a plan to make sure the fans return. What they won't be doing is getting worried and questioning why they have bought the club.

Yes, I agree. When your sales are lower than you'd like, you shouldn't blame the punters (or lack of) - you should be wondering if your pricing is right, whether you've overestimated the size of your potential customer base, the product on offer, the message that you're putting out, etc. David Sulllivan didn't do himself any favours with the fans (IMO) when he blamed the fans who didn't turn up. I always thought that he should have thanked the ones that did and turned his attention to trying to convert the ones that stayed away.

And that's why I'm so rich and he's so poor.

Sullivan never did anything to make those attending feel appreciated or welcomed. Unless the mindset is one of the club "welcoming" fans then the "stay-aways" will never return (that's knocking Sullivan - not Knighthead)
19:14, Wed 22 Nov

And what if lowering ticket prices doesn’t attract 6k extra people (which it won’t)?

Then you best have the same amount of faith as i do that Rooney will make us an attractive proposition on the pitch for people to come and watch
19:52, Wed 22 Nov

There'll be lots of pies to give to the cold and hungry.

Is Horsfield still doing his good works....there's an obvious feel good PR opportunity to be milked.

Not that you should feel good about people being homeless.

Unless yer a Tory.
“If we provide a product that is actually commensurate with the value”

Maybe fans don't see the current product as value for money.

2:10