17:39, Thu 23 Nov
Straight back into the team on Saturday surely? For me our best player this season by a mile
20:09, Thu 23 Nov
I’d go with that, straight back in the team.
20:13, Thu 23 Nov
Longelo for me
20:16, Thu 23 Nov
Not by a mile. He's a quality player though. If he's fully fit yes.
20:35, Thu 23 Nov
Back in, no drama
21:01, Thu 23 Nov
I hope he doesn't become another one who suddenly isn't good enough for us, same as Anderson when he comes back.
21:08, Thu 23 Nov
theAtlas
Back in, no drameh

Fixed
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:23, Thu 23 Nov
Nikola Zigic
theAtlas
Back in, no drameh

Fixed

Depends if I meant drama or Drameh ..😊
shd
23:55, Thu 23 Nov
Thongs
Longelo for me

Please no…….
07:06, Fri 24 Nov
Bluesince65
Straight back into the team on Saturday surely? For me our best player this season by a mile

I don’t think we realise how much we’ve missed him and Laird. Make a massive difference but let’s give him a few games before the ‘he looks shit since his injury, not the same player’ quotes come out.
07:18, Fri 24 Nov
Can you say you've missed a player who's made a handful of appearances and only completed 90 mins ermm, once...twice?
08:44, Fri 24 Nov

Rooney dropped a big, and i thought deliberate, point at his Press conference, about how Buchannan had played left side centre-half for him at Derby on many occasions successfully.
08:53, Fri 24 Nov
He will be straight back in the team, we have missed him. Also Longelo on the bench gives us some decent back up and option.
09:04, Fri 24 Nov
I thought the same Rags. He's played him there before and according to the below

[footballleagueworld.co.uk]

Speaking to the Derby Telegraph about the 20-year-old, Rooney said: “I like Lee [Buchanan] as a centre back.

“It is something I have been looking at in training for a bit with his speed and he is good in the air.
09:19, Fri 24 Nov
He will be straight back in the team, we have missed him. Also Longelo on the bench gives us some decent back up and option.

LOL