06:00, Fri 24 Nov
Lyndon Rushby said his multi-million pound cash offer was rejected 'without any chance of further discussion' - but he remained keen on a deal

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Interesting. eff off mate it's ours.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
07:00, Fri 24 Nov
Wolverhampton tycoon? Is there such a thing?
08:24, Fri 24 Nov
This is a bit worrying. Sounds like he's trying to get in first and charge Blues a healthy land rental.
08:28, Fri 24 Nov
This is a bit worrying. Sounds like he's trying to get in first and charge Blues a healthy land rental.

I imagine any sort of deal from Wagner is already pretty much sealed or with some sort of exclusivity rights.
08:29, Fri 24 Nov
Logically I can't see a scenario where that happens.

- Knighthead will have had that land earmarked for ages, prior to buying us.

- Their plans will be much better than keeping it as a Motorsport usage area

- We'll have more money than him anyway so we'll blow him out the water.

- The council will prefer a massive stadium and complex to some shite Motorsport thing a handful of people will be interested in.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:59, Fri 24 Nov
He may want to quickly buy the land gambling that Blues will want it shortly.

Pushing the price up ?.
09:12, Fri 24 Nov
montypenguin

Yeah, clear as day that he thinks he could be onto a winner. Glad BCC and Savills have told him to eff off.

Also - bit of promo for his skip company.
09:13, Fri 24 Nov
Sweepover
He may want to quickly buy the land gambling that Blues will want it shortly.

Pushing the price up ?.

Yeah but I don't think BCC will sell to him anyway.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:15, Fri 24 Nov
I know of two people for definite who have also enquired about it (and have openly admitted that they were trying to buy it to flip it on to Blues) ... both similarly got told to piss off. Difference being that they didn't go to the papers with some bullshit made up bollocks.
He can buy St Andrews when we move into our new stadium.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk