10:37, Fri 24 Nov
Some things don't change in true blues style the club have run out of season ticket cards. They have sent an email telling you that you will be allocated a digital ticket. But again in true blue style not told you how to access your digital ticket -

Can anyone help as i am sure ticket office will be inundated today and despite logging into mine and sons account can't see anything that resembles a digital ticket
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:43, Fri 24 Nov
It’s usually an attachment to the email you should just be able to add it to your apple wallet or google one
10:55, Fri 24 Nov
no attachment on the email
11:41, Fri 24 Nov
i received an email saying id get a digital ticket, as well as a email with the digital ticket

check spam. If not contact the club. the Ticket office have been great
11:50, Fri 24 Nov
Not received an email.

Called the ticket office a few minutes ago (before I read this thread). After checking, they said I could move for tomorrow and offered me either an emailed paper ticket or one for collection at the ticket office.

Suggest you call them. I was 6th in the queue and was through in about 10 minutes.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
12:09, Fri 24 Nov
My Wednesday ticket is digital. The ones I have purchased so far this season have all had a QR code I have been able to add to my apple wallet. My ticket for the Wednesday game however, is like the old print at home style. No QR code, yet the email is a carbon copy of all the other ones I have had this season, titled "your digital ticket"
12:25, Fri 24 Nov
Bluenose_68
i received an email saying id get a digital ticket, as well as a email with the digital ticket

check spam. If not contact the club. the Ticket office have been great

You get the Twix - Ticket was on seperate email and went to spam.
13:43, Fri 24 Nov
At 9.36am on 21st I got digit tickets via email.
Then at 11.40am on 21st I got notification that I'd be "getting" digital tickets shortly. But the digital tickets were already sent 2 hours earlier!
I'd call them up or turn up at ticket office tomorrow if you get nothing in your in box.