18:34, Sat 25 Nov
JJ actually started the move - the kid is a future star - cherish him.

[www.skysports.com]
Up the feckin Blues
19:01, Sat 25 Nov
So much better as an impact player... for us anyways
19:05, Sat 25 Nov
If hes better for wales than he is for us, then thats on us for not managing him properly

The desperation to criticise a 19 year old is a bit weird tbh
I think they cut off the start, he possibly had another touch/1-2 before the clip starts. Either way, brilliant play and to follow it through like a true 8 and be there to finish and showing excellent composure after the save.

If he did this consistently, then wow. And a 19 yr old will build consistency.
19:06, Sat 25 Nov
I don't know if its they expect the finished article or only a surface-level ability to watch and analyse a game.
19:14, Sat 25 Nov
Yeah it was great piece of play between him and Bielik at the start, but what a composed finish after having his first shot saved.
19:26, Sat 25 Nov
One of my favorite Blues players at the moment. He had a decent run with us before JE decided he wasn't part of the 11. Fingers crossed he finds his form and starts some games soon!
19:28, Sat 25 Nov
His biggest problem, is what is his best position? I don't think we have a system that accommodates him as a starter & I think JE had the same issue. Which midfielder would you drop to start him?
I'm still aggrieved that Sunjic, who was consistently playing well, can't now get a game, yet Burke keeps getting a starting spot.
19:32, Sat 25 Nov
from todays 11 I’d drop Burke for him and push Bacuna up
19:39, Sat 25 Nov
Coleshill-Blue
His biggest problem, is what is his best position? I don't think we have a system that accommodates him as a starter & I think JE had the same issue. Which midfielder would you drop to start him?
I'm still aggrieved that Sunjic, who was consistently playing well, can't now get a game, yet Burke keeps getting a starting spot.

I don't think any of our midfielders have cemented their position.

Bacuna - very talented, chips in with goals, too many plays break down with him
Bielik - dropped already, not very mobile, decent on the ball, strong physical presence
Sunjic - amazing energy, stops so many plays, too wasteful in possession
James - amazing for Wales, has looked ok when played in central midfield as opposed to right wing. Shows a lot of promise.

I think if they can get JJ to play as an 8, it is worth looking at. Basically, it's where a decent manager makes his money. If we aren't going up or down I would develop the squad and that would mean game time for JJ, which tbf he is doing.

Reading Wales thoughts - the new Gary Speed, he'll be playing in europe soon.
19:58, Sat 25 Nov
He took the goal very wrll
20:15, Sat 25 Nov
It was quite composed - the first effort was mediocre but when it came back out, he took it very well. It’s always a sign of class when a player looks like they have time.
J_D
20:40, Sat 25 Nov
James is a very, very good footballer who is only just starting to show his class

Those who criticise him or simply just don't rate him, in my opinion, don't really understand football
20:49, Sat 25 Nov
J_D
It’s bizarre to criticise a 19 year old who has put in some great performances for club and country.

He’s only going to get better, he should start more than he does.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:47, Sat 25 Nov
Super Hans
It’s bizarre to criticise a 19 year old who has put in some great performances for club and country.

He’s only going to get better, he should start more than he does.

Completely agree. We don’t have many internationals come through our ranks and stay. Nurture, embrace and build. Other teams were interested in the summer for a reason.

Just enjoy the young kid and get behind him, that’s what fans of the club should do and I think they will/are.