19:54, Sat 25 Nov
FFS, just watched the post match interview and he said ERM 51 times.. i know sad on my part for counting but come on ..
19:56, Sat 25 Nov
Don’t watch the post match interviews. It will obviously improve your life.
19:56, Sat 25 Nov
Your right, sad ….
20:21, Sat 25 Nov
I think this is something blown way out of proportion. Lots of people being interviewed erm a lot as they are having to speak on the spot.

Could be arsed to watch through all of this interview with Gareth Southgate, but it seemed both him and the guy asking the interviews use it just as much.

20:22, Sat 25 Nov
FFS, just watched the post match interview and he said ERM 51 times.. i know sad on my part for counting but come on ..

Do you count the vocal tics of other managers or just ours.

Everyone needs a hobby I suppose…
20:23, Sat 25 Nov
Who gives a flying eff
20:47, Sat 25 Nov
Despite the “er’s…“, I think his interviews are more insightful and more interesting than a lot of other managers, including our previous gaffer.
20:56, Sat 25 Nov
i rarely watch them, but did enjoy him smiling when talking about Bacca, not sure we've seen that before
20:58, Sat 25 Nov
BRUMBEAT

Of all the things you could pick to moan about, you pick this? FFS 😂
Up the feckin Blues
20:59, Sat 25 Nov
BRUMBEAT

Weird post. Who cares.
LBN
21:01, Sat 25 Nov
BRUMBEAT

That's pretty crazy tbf lol.
it does stand out more because he is scouse
21:03, Sat 25 Nov
Colonia
Despite the “er’s…“, I think his interviews are more insightful and more interesting than a lot of other managers, including our previous gaffer.

100%. He's much more honest than other managers, he actually answers the questions put to him directly and talks about football specifically. I liked Eustace but he said the same thing every week.

Find it ironic how in a blues forum, of all things this would be picked up on - nationwide our accent is a punchline and we get unfairly portrayed as thick. Focusing on how our manager speaks is silly.
21:06, Sat 25 Nov
Greebo joe
Your right, sad ….

ERM, thanks for your input joe, useless as usual..
21:21, Sat 25 Nov
Eustace used to say ‘you know’ about 50 times every interview he sounded thick as mince imo
21:47, Sat 25 Nov
LBN
BRUMBEAT

That's pretty crazy tbf lol.
it does stand out more because he is scouse

Arsene Wenger’s every other word was errrr.

But it’s ok though because he’s not Scouce or a target for unwarranted abuse like this.