Adz
22:23, Sat 25 Nov
Did anybody else notice Bacca’s celebration? I’m an overthinker but tapping the badge and pointing at the ground is the kind of celebration you see when there are rumours you’re leaving and he’s saying “I’m staying here!” Could just be saying he loves it here or no relevance at all but just wondered if it was just me that noticed
22:47, Sat 25 Nov
Adz
It means where are you effers who aren’t here. I’m ace, come and watch me.
HTH
Tony Fantastico
22:55, Sat 25 Nov
Adz
No big loss if he goes. Goal aside today, another poor performance from him.
22:58, Sat 25 Nov
He’s got x factor that I love and should make him unstoppable in a team like ours. That goal today was pure superb ball striking.
Another bastard I love
Tony Fantastico
07:55, Sun 26 Nov
danielbcfc

No it wasn’t , his best game for a while in the first half he was outstanding
08:00, Sun 26 Nov
Wow, not sure what game you were watching. He had a really poor game goal aside.
08:04, Sun 26 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
It means where are you effers who aren’t here. I’m ace, come and watch me.
HTH

🎱
08:13, Sun 26 Nov
Yeah I thought he was one of our better players first half and can’t see how anyone can say he wasn’t playing well.

Our two best shots in first half came from Bacca, he also played some lovely cross field passes to Laird.

All whilst several others around him were constantly giving it away when in promising positions.

I’d like to see his match stats because I’m be surprised if he wasn’t one of our better players for pass completion in first half.
08:14, Sun 26 Nov
mr_crosby
danielbcfc

I know it’s a matter of opinions mate but “outstanding” really? I wouldn’t have given a single player above 5 out of 10 in the first half
And not much more in the second. Great goal that saved a toxic atmosphere, but that’s about all
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
08:34, Sun 26 Nov
Adz
It’s a dig at Riley’s in garretts green
10:04, Sun 26 Nov
mr_crosby
danielbcfc

He was outstanding against West Brom last season. Yesterday he was average.

If he did what he needed to and passed the ball at the right time he would be very good but majority of the time he insists on over complicating things, that is also the thing that is needed sometimes when it does pay off. Just need him to have better decision making when to try things and when not too.
My Blue Heaven
It’s a dig at Riley’s in garretts green

😂 Think it was sign language for "who's break is it"
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:56, Sun 26 Nov
danielbcfc

Jesus Christ dude, you are an absolute fun sponge aren’t you?
11:14, Sun 26 Nov
I thought he was our best player in the first half (even before the goal), though it was a very low bar. Laird took over second half and Stansfield got more involved

He kept it 34 times out 37 by the way, some lovely passes and touches first half
Happy Clapper
11:16, Sun 26 Nov
He's a player who you want to see on the ball. Doesn't always come off but I'd rather that than another plodder.

Cracking goal, and a HUGE goal for us & Rooney.