shd
00:36, Sun 26 Nov
Didn’t someone mention on here a few days or so back that some bulbs were being replaced ?
Was it just me who thought it was pretty gloomy, even worse than it is usually ?

It seemed particularly bad between the kop and tilton
00:42, Sun 26 Nov
shd
A fair chunk of the ones above the big screen have already gone lol, if they have been replaced.
08:13, Sun 26 Nov
There was a noticeable difference looking out from the Tilton between the Main Stand side and Kop side.
08:20, Sun 26 Nov
shd
shd
Didn’t someone mention on here a few days or so back that some bulbs were being replaced ?
Was it just me who thought it was pretty gloomy, even worse than it is usually ?

It seemed particularly bad between the kop and tilton

All the fittings on the floodlight towers were replaced (all now rectangular instead of round)... thay look like multiple LEDs now..

Not sure if those on the stands have been replaced (yet?).

There is a minimum level of light required - so i am sure the club comply... 😉
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
08:38, Sun 26 Nov
Pity there’s not a minimum level of light required outside the ground. Rolled my ankle in a pothole walking past the Main Stand after the game. Had to stay out for 5 hours boozing after the game to make it better
Tony Fantastico
shd
08:53, Sun 26 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Pity there’s not a minimum level of light required outside the ground. Rolled my ankle in a pothole walking past the Main Stand after the game. Had to stay out for 5 hours boozing after the game to make it better

Don’t worry, Rishi is gonna sort all the potholes, he told us so 😉
09:18, Sun 26 Nov
shd
Just you
09:36, Sun 26 Nov
We were sat in the Tilton upper. If you looked at the floodlights along the front of the Main stand roof they were pointing directly down onto the stand seats as opposed to their usual position of pointing out onto the pitch. We wondered if they were waiting to be adjusted next week or if ,as would be more like Blues, somebody had failed to put them back into the upright position.
If you want to compare the different directions of the light beams have a look on Youtube at Rooney's interviews after the Ipswich and Sheffield Matches.
We look almost directly down the Main stand touchline and it was notably darker yesterday.
09:45, Sun 26 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt

You brave soldier 😂
H

Consistently correct.
10:51, Sun 26 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt

Made of glass

Back on the grass in 2 weeks
Happy Clapper
10:52, Sun 26 Nov
Too many breezers 😉
10:57, Sun 26 Nov

Put in a claim….five hours worth of booze don’t come cheap these days.
10:58, Sun 26 Nov
Le Mod
Rab C Nesbitt

Made of glass

Back on the grass in 2 weeks
I soldiered on to nearly full time. Juke esque
Tony Fantastico
16:00, Sun 26 Nov
shd
They definitely looked dimmer than usual, particularly on the kop side.
16:28, Sun 26 Nov
Our lighting has always been poor.

It looks like 1930s gaslight sometimes.

You notice it more when we're away and see a well lit pitch.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875