01:55, Sun 26 Nov
Don’t know if it’s my phone or my network provider (O2) but from about 2 o’clock every match day l can’t get on line.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Is there anything else l could do?

Would be good if the the club could provide internet coverage / pass word to us if that were possible. ( l’m a bit of a dinosaur so don’t knock me if that’s not do-able)
07:04, Sun 26 Nov
Yeah. With O2 it’s shocking at the ground.

Look round at peeps next to me before kick off / half time checking teams / scores etc and I ask who they are with EE / Voda etc.

Wouldn’t mind so much but there’s a chuffing 5G mast right there too.
07:17, Sun 26 Nov
As l said l’m a dinosaur, but if it were do-able l’d subscribe a quid or so on match days to get internet from the club that could also include some sort of online match day programme / news / interviews / stats / ticketing info / highlights etc.

It could be a perk of being a season ticket holder - we used to get free programmes after all.

And to quote our owner “would enhance the match day experience”

Also, why not put the line ups on the Kop car park screens at 2 o’clock

And while l think about it our in ground screen should surely be put to better use at half time. First half highlights? Half time scores from other games?
07:26, Sun 26 Nov
They tried that but thousands went home once they saw Longelo was playing.
shd
08:38, Sun 26 Nov
Thongs
They tried that but thousands went home once they saw Longelo was playing.

🤣
08:42, Sun 26 Nov
Faultless 5g Vodafone signal every match.
08:46, Sun 26 Nov
johnthefence
Don’t know if it’s my phone or my network provider (O2) but from about 2 o’clock every match day l can’t get on line.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Is there anything else l could do?

Would be good if the the club could provide internet coverage / pass word to us if that were possible. ( l’m a bit of a dinosaur so don’t knock me if that’s not do-able)

At music festivals there are usually one or two sponsors etc that provide wi-fi coverage. I would think it would be quite easy for the club to install a wi-fi coverage.

In the meantime... you can temporarily adjust your phone's network choice to 3g only at the ground and you may get better connection as most people are on the 5g route!.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
08:50, Sun 26 Nov
Tom TheProject Brady
Faultless 5g Vodafone signal every match.

Not surprising as the mast behind Tilton is Vodafone!
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:33, Sun 26 Nov
I thought everyone provider shared the masts?
09:41, Sun 26 Nov
In the meantime... you can temporarily adjust your phone's network choice to 3g only at the ground and you may get better connection as most people are on the 5g route!.

Most newer phones can’t adjust down to 3G only.
09:42, Sun 26 Nov
If you’re on o2 in the Tilton it makes no difference either
Tony Fantastico
09:44, Sun 26 Nov
You need your COVID booster.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:56, Sun 26 Nov
😂
Tony Fantastico
10:11, Sun 26 Nov
O2 is crap wherever there is a crowd.
10:13, Sun 26 Nov
TresorLuntala
O2 is crap wherever there is a crowd.
Should be fine in lower Kop then
Tony Fantastico