12:05, Sun 26 Nov
I wrote a post last week relating to the 49th anniversary of the Birmingham pub bombings. Thank you for the feedback I have received directly and through social media. It also prompted two stories to come forward from two people closely associated with the site. They have given me permission Read Mo

[joysandsorrows.co.uk]
12:15, Sun 26 Nov
Was pleased to see that the club put the names of the 21 up on the screen yesterday, however no mention on the media.
12:16, Sun 26 Nov
Joys and Sorrows
I wrote a post last week relating to the 49th anniversary of the Birmingham pub bombings. Thank you for the feedback I have received directly and through social media. It also prompted two stories to come forward from two people closely associated with the site. They have given me permission Read Mo

[joysandsorrows.co.uk]
Fate is a funny thing, what's meant to be is meant to be. Birmingham 6 I have my own opinions on them, growing up in Kingstanding/Perry common where they all came from, let's just say even today their names are not a very welcoming topic.
12:17, Sun 26 Nov
kevb8ll
Was pleased to see that the club put the names of the 21 up on the screen yesterday, however no mention on the media.
yes was a nice touch
13:24, Sun 26 Nov
I think it's an uncontested fact that at least one of 6 was in the IRA quartermaster's house in Palace Road, Bordesley Green on the morning of the bombing.

It doesn't make him guilty of anything in the eyes of the law of course.
13:33, Sun 26 Nov
You don’t think they were innocent then ?
14:51, Sun 26 Nov
Greebo joe
You don’t think they were innocent then ?
whether I do or don't won't make a bit of difference will it, all I will say is the police have never looked at or arrested anyone else for it, I will keep my opinion to myself if that's OK with you
15:08, Sun 26 Nov
Miguelagenn
I think it's an uncontested fact that at least one of 6 was in the IRA quartermaster's house in Palace Road, Bordesley Green on the morning of the bombing.

It doesn't make him guilty of anything in the eyes of the law of course.
The commander of the Birmingham unit of the IRA at that time was a bloke called Mick Murray who lived in Erdington, who was on trial with the 6 but chose not to say anything he was convicted under other charges, funny how he had been with all 6 the week before collecting and doing raffles for an IRA mans funeral in the College Arms and Crossways pubs, That man was James Mcdade who blew himself up in Coventry whilst planting a bomb, why would the 6 be going to an IRA mans funeral if as they say they had no IRA links or knew anyone in the IRA ? Something does not add up and like i said earlier there is still an ill feeling towards them 6 especially from the people who were around at that time and what happened that fateful night.
15:13, Sun 26 Nov
I thought you were keeping your opinions to yourself?
15:33, Sun 26 Nov
HEWSTEVE
These are not my opinions , these are actual FACTS, my opinions on whether they were guilty or not i will keep to myself
15:34, Sun 26 Nov
HEWSTEVE
😆
15:39, Sun 26 Nov
gerry1875
HEWSTEVE
These are not my opinions , these are actual FACTS, my opinions on whether they were guilty or not i will keep to myself

Asking why this or why that aren’t’facts are they.
15:48, Sun 26 Nov
Greebo joe
gerry1875
HEWSTEVE

The Facts are in the post, i am asking a question which is not difficult to draw your own opinions, its either yes why would they be going to a terrorists funeral, or NO they were just innocent men.
15:50, Sun 26 Nov
Greebo joe
gerry1875
HEWSTEVE

No that suggests opinions 👍
15:56, Sun 26 Nov
It’s known who the actual bombers are. Framing people who didn’t do it is not justice.