17:36, Sun 26 Nov
People saying Rooney had such a tough start and we were to expect the results we got and were not giving him a chance, what would be the minimum we can expect in the next 8 games left this year in your opinion, after yesterday's positive result, but not so much the performance

4 teams currently belows us, 3 around us, and Leicester only one in the top 6

Blackburn (a)
Rotherham (h)
Coventry (a)
Cardiff (a)
Leicester (h)
Plymouth (a)
Stoke (h)
Bristol City (h)

The way were playing I see possibly 5 points/8 points max
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
People saying Rooney had such a tough start and we were to expect the results we got and were not giving him a chance, what would be the minimum we can expect in the next 8 games left this year in your opinion, after yesterday's positive result, but not so much the performance

Blackburn (a)
Rotherham (h)
Coventry (a)
Cardiff (a)
Leicester (h)
Plymouth (a)
Stoke (h)
Bristol City (h)

L
W
D
L
L
D
L
W
There is absolutely no reason we shouldn’t look for at least two wins and a draw out of the three homes games v Rotherham, Stoke and Bristol C. Can’t see us getting anything v Leicester despite the result v Ipswich.
Our away form is appalling which is by far our biggest problem whoever has been manager. Let’s be optimistic and say 3 points.
So I’m saying at least 10 points from 8 games is
a reasonable expectation. This would be based on also an expectation of improved performances now Rooney has had time to settle in and embed his philosophy on the players.
17:54, Sun 26 Nov
PRBlue
There is absolutely no reason we shouldn’t look for at least two wins and a draw out of the three homes games v Rotherham, Stoke and Bristol C. Can’t see us getting anything v Leicester despite the result v Ipswich.
Our away form is appalling which is by far our biggest problem whoever has been manager. Let’s be optimistic and say 3 points.
So I’m saying at least 10 points from 8 games is
a reasonable expectation. This would be based on also an expectation of improved performances now Rooney has had time to settle in and embed his philosophy on the players.
I am predicting 15 points
I’d expect 10 points from that lot minimum.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
We should be looking for 12 points ish

I think we will get 6
Happy Clapper
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots

Blackburn (a)
Rotherham (h)
Coventry (a)
Cardiff (a)
Leicester (h)
Plymouth (a)
Stoke (h)
Bristol City (h)

L
W
D
L
L
D
W
D

9 points. Enough to keep us away from the relegation dogfight.
I think 8 points max - Rotherham and Brizzle wins, draws againt plymouth and stoke. We'll also do well to score more than 8 goals in those games.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
19:10, Sun 26 Nov
8 for me too

L Blackburn
W Rotherham
D Coventry
L Leicester
L Cardiff
L Plymouth
D Stoke
W Bristol
And yet we’ve just scored 5 in the last 3 games 🤷🏻‍♂️
If you had said we wouldn’t keep a clean sheet, I may agree with you
3 home wins and a loss
1 away win and a draw
13 points
Blackburn (a) 3
Rotherham (h) 3
Coventry (a) 1
Cardiff (a) 0
Leicester (h) 1
Plymouth (a) 3
Stoke (h) 3
Bristol City (h) 3

17 points.....9th at the turn of the year.

Happy New Year all 🍻🎊🎆
20:41, Sun 26 Nov
8 points