09:41, Mon 27 Nov
I can not believe that he is under the spotlight. Yes they have spent a lot on new players but not sure they were all "His" signings. It shows how demented football is right now imo.

A lad who works for me, who is a massive Forest fan, has said that they are looking at Julen Lopetegui as a replacement. Like I said, demented.
15:24, Mon 27 Nov
This guy constantly seems to be under pressure.

Unpopular opinion here but when Southgate leaves. Forget howe potter guardiola mourinho. This guy should be the next England manager
15:29, Mon 27 Nov
😂
15:32, Mon 27 Nov
The chairman is very trigger happy and a bit mental
15:33, Mon 27 Nov
Bcfc 26

Unpopular opinion here but when Southgate leaves. Forget howe potter guardiola mourinho. This guy should be the next England manager

I think Eddy Howe would be the best thing for English football, tbh. Then maybe we can have Cooperman :-)
15:34, Mon 27 Nov
Uh no thanks
16:04, Mon 27 Nov
Bcfc 26

😂😂😂

I hope you are just attempting a wind up.
16:12, Mon 27 Nov
Gerrimin
16:38, Mon 27 Nov
It's getting to pantomime season again so expect some comedy shows from some of the clubs.

Him, Heckingbottoms, Vincent, Potch - any of them could be offed. Or none of them.
17:22, Mon 27 Nov
Bcfc 26

He's Welsh. No thanks
18:10, Mon 27 Nov
Those ridiculing the idea might want to consider that he was the successful youth team manager for England. Winning the World Cup will have done wonders for his internal reputation at an organisation which likes to promote those who have come through the system and worked within their processes.
18:44, Mon 27 Nov
Those ridiculing the idea might want to consider that he was the successful youth team manager for England. Winning the World Cup will have done wonders for his internal reputation at an organisation which likes to promote those who have come through the system and worked within their processes.

Managing some 17 year olds is worlds away from taking over the top job. He hasn’t got the gravitas to manage th seniors.

Plus, he looks like one o those rubber face hand puppets from the 70s, poor sod.
18:44, Mon 27 Nov
He's a superb manager. I'd gladly have him at Blues or England.
18:51, Mon 27 Nov
Too good for Blues, not good enough for England.

What England need is someone with personality, charisma and some cojones but the top brass always bottle it and go for someone bland that won’t give them any problems. They’d rather have a quiet life than a major trophy.
19:21, Mon 27 Nov
QBBC2
Too good for Blues, not good enough for England.

What England need is someone with personality, charisma and some cojones but the top brass always bottle it and go for someone bland that won’t give them any problems. They’d rather have a quiet life than a major trophy.

Terry Venables ticked those boxes …. & failed