12:45, Mon 27 Nov
3k sold, now on general sale.

for those that were asking how Coventry can justify charging £37....thats your answer
12:56, Mon 27 Nov
Tbf when you consider there’s no big travel costs it’s not a surprise 3k will go

Bar Albion it’s the closest away game
13:06, Mon 27 Nov
It’s still one of the most awkward to get to though. Cardiff and Bristol are easier and often quicker.
13:14, Mon 27 Nov
Trust me we get to Cov quicker than we will to Cardiff and Bristol
Tony Fantastico
13:22, Mon 27 Nov
Cardiff is at least 2hrs to get to Cardiff 😂 how the eff do you go to Coventry swim up the canal?
14:04, Mon 27 Nov
Obviously you never been to Cardiff then
14:43, Mon 27 Nov
The traffic around Cardiff's stadium is usually awful after matches.
I've been back from Bristol City by 7pm.
I've been back from the Ricoh by 6 pm.
There was a game a couple of years ago when they put roadworks on the M6 starting at 10pm and there was a horrific jam. It might have been the night Woods was sent off.
It did take 2 hours to get home that night.
14:44, Mon 27 Nov
Sheep2
There was a game a couple of years ago when they put roadworks on the M6 starting at 10pm and there was a horrific jam. It might have been the night Woods was sent off.
It was that Woods red card game
Tony Fantastico
14:57, Mon 27 Nov
Tom TheProject Brady
It’s still one of the most awkward to get to though. Cardiff and Bristol are easier and often quicker.

Blimey. You must go the long way round to Cov if it takes longer than Bristol or Cardiff.
15:01, Mon 27 Nov
Sheep2

Yeah, that night they shut the M6 back from Coventry was a pain in the hole to be fair. Usually it's a piece of piddle though.

Never mind the traffic at Cardiff, getting out of the ground takes forever. It's a terribly designed stadium for access and exit.