13:13, Mon 27 Nov
Taken another loan to keep them afloat?

[twitter.com]
13:31, Mon 27 Nov
Can getting kicked down the road, takeover still nowhere in sight...
13:36, Mon 27 Nov
Counting on potential to get promoted I bet
15:29, Mon 27 Nov
Hope they fold
15:41, Mon 27 Nov
I know I sound petty but I really hope the Baggies get a few uncomfortable seasons struggling at the wrong end of the Championship. It would gall me if they somehow ride through this financially difficult period with good results and a play-off place and then find a new owner in situ next season.

I don't particularly hate WBA and it isn't good to see our other West Midlands clubs struggling in League 1 or 2 (well except Villa who I would be euphoric should they ever drop to that position) but I do think they deserve a few years of purgatory like us.
15:43, Mon 27 Nov
The loan might mean they dont have to sell in January, as they think they can get promotion. Other than the three relegated teams they’re the best bet.
15:50, Mon 27 Nov
Yeah you can’t blame the owner for doing this.
Tony Fantastico
15:51, Mon 27 Nov
Some seem to think that because the statement of the chairman continues to speak with interested parties means a sale is imminent.

We know from experience that

1. Even if there are conversations happening, then a deal could still be 2 years away.

2. Never believe the official club releases when ran by chancers.

3. Conversations are not happening.
15:55, Mon 27 Nov
Hagley Blue
The loan might mean they dont have to sell in January, as they think they can get promotion. Other than the three relegated teams they’re the best bet.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do have to sell someone.

They burned through the original loan in half the time they were meant to.
16:01, Mon 27 Nov
They may have a chance of promotion but only a chance, they may be forced to sell in January.
16:17, Mon 27 Nov
GBBlue
I know I sound petty but I really hope the Baggies get a few uncomfortable seasons struggling at the wrong end of the Championship. It would gall me if they somehow ride through this financially difficult period with good results and a play-off place and then find a new owner in situ next season.

I don't particularly hate WBA and it isn't good to see our other West Midlands clubs struggling in League 1 or 2 (well except Villa who I would be euphoric should they ever drop to that position) but I do think they deserve a few years of purgatory like us.

Same here. I have several good pals who are Tesco Bag Wearers. But then again, I've seen plenty of fanny heads on social media barking off about Blues.

I have no soft spot for WBA, I'd find it hilarious if they had to sell in January and their manager was offered a job elsewhere for more money and he just effed off leaving them to descend to the dangerous end of the table.
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
17:32, Mon 27 Nov
GBBlue

I've personally nothing against Baggies, but we've already seen vile sail through it and apart from a couple of weeks in that summer where it was panic stations, they really got off light and came out the other side the club that we see now. Galling in the extreme.
Even the Dingles eventually came up smelling of roses.

I really hope this is our turn, but by feck we've had to pay for it if it is.;
Up the feckin Blues
12:18, Wed 29 Nov
Newbs

I'll believe it when I see it, not before.
12:26, Wed 29 Nov
I would be disappointed. The patronising I've had for how many years off that lot, I was looking forward to them getting knocked down a peg or two.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H