15:28, Mon 27 Nov
Any news?

Seems to be little late on the announcement front, and just wondered what was happening.

TIA
15:55, Mon 27 Nov
Yeah big one this, chance to fill the ground. £42.50 in the Kop though from what I’ve heard.
16:14, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs
Yeah big one this, chance to fill the ground. £42.50 in the Kop though from what I’ve heard.

Thanks. Bit steep as it’s on TV too. Surely an opportunity for ‘kids for a quid’ to try and fill the ground?
16:24, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs

😁
Kids for a quid don't make financial sense though does it!

I remember when the Carson Yeung takeover happened one of the first ideas that regime put in place was to downgrade the ticket prices (i.e from Category A to Category B) each time the game was selected for live broadcasting.

Seemed a reasonable ideas at the time as the loss in ticket revenue is more than offset by increased TV money. Could be a good idea again...
Formerly Man Lyk GroundShare and Man Lyk GroundRepair.
16:28, Mon 27 Nov
It’s tea time on Boxing Day. It will be rammed
16:33, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs

I've heard £42.75.

Ask Tom later to clarify.
16:33, Mon 27 Nov
Interferes with a Buffett though
16:34, Mon 27 Nov
Is that Warren Buffett, or the vampire slayer ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
16:36, Mon 27 Nov
My Blue Heaven
Interferes with a Buffett though

I too enjoy a buffit on Boxing Day.
16:48, Mon 27 Nov
NOGS74
Thongs

I've heard £42.75.

Ask Tom later to clarify.

Stoke is usually CAT B... therefore £37.50 in Kop.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
17:07, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs

I really hope this is a wind up…. 🫣
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
17:22, Mon 27 Nov
They dont release tickets until a few weeks before the fixture, probably on sale early December
18:45, Mon 27 Nov
At least all the empty new shiny seats look good on telly
18:50, Mon 27 Nov
It's Thongs the comedy king, what do you think?