18:10, Mon 27 Nov
Good piece in the mail here
, [www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Spent a lot on St Andrews already and definitely seems new stadium is at least being considered.

Where we will be in 10 years is still debatable and it’s still being worked on. But it would be fair to say that if growth is part of the agenda then we should always be looking at our options.”
Gazball?
18:31, Mon 27 Nov
All decent stuff. A millions miles away from the BSHL era.
Another interview from WM here

[www.bbc.co.uk]
Gazball?
19:49, Mon 27 Nov
Wazball
Another interview from WM here

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Can't argue with that.
20:16, Mon 27 Nov
My mate's sister cuts his hair and apparently they're a bit upset by the booing, and are gonna spend less on us now than originally planned.
22:52, Mon 27 Nov
My mate's sister cuts his hair and apparently they're a bit upset by the booing, and are gonna spend less on us now than originally planned.

I’m not sure your mate and his sister spending less on Blues because they’re a bit over sensitive is going to impact the club too much tbh
00:45, Tue 28 Nov
QBBC2

I’m not sure your mate and his sister spending less on Blues because they’re a bit over sensitive is going to impact the club too much tbh

😁😁
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )