10:11, Tue 28 Nov
Where was our chief operating officer last night?

Excellent event. Well done Blues. Every session was well researched and presented. My Personal favourite was the Infrastructure guy - Nick Smith? Really interesting stories about what they’ve done ( and haven't done) and how they’ve done it and some interesting plans for the future.
10:16, Tue 28 Nov
Gardening leave?
14:31, Tue 28 Nov
She is meant to be at the blues business club breakfast next week doing a talk if i remember correctly
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
14:35, Tue 28 Nov
What are the plans?
14:44, Tue 28 Nov
turley

Excellent event. Well done Blues. Every session was well researched and presented. My Personal favourite was the Infrastructure guy - Nick Smith? Really interesting stories about what they’ve done ( and haven't done) and how they’ve done it and some interesting plans for the future.

On holiday.
Dan
14:50, Tue 28 Nov
El Mayor
turley

On holiday.

Incredible that she managed to book a holiday without starting a thread on here asking for advice on where to go, when to go and what hotel to stay in.
15:09, Tue 28 Nov
Yes she is. I'm looking forward to hearing from her.
15:13, Tue 28 Nov
Dan
Perhaps she’s general blue

The business club will be in the Shakespeare
15:15, Tue 28 Nov
Dan
Dan
Incredible that she managed to book a holiday without starting a thread on here asking for advice on where to go, when to go and what hotel to stay in.

During the international break as well. Should've been in the office doing shuttle runs or whatever it is COO's do.
The cold never bothered me anyway
15:20, Tue 28 Nov
Practicing her constructive booing
15:25, Tue 28 Nov
They're in Tenerife but to be fair I have heard they've been put on a strict diet and have been spotted running every day
Chris
Practicing her constructive booing

Now, now 😁
Up the feckin Blues