12:35, Tue 28 Nov
Over 3k sold for Cov at those prices on tele is brilliant going. Fair play. It's a dreadful away 'day' but one I will be going to so fully expect us to lose and continue my woeful record.

Rotherham however, there's a huge amount of seats remaining all over the Kop, Tilton and GML. Looks like a really sparse crowd.
H

Consistently correct.
15:15, Tue 28 Nov
Coventry tickets came this morning,

We need to wrap up warm tomorrow, Blackurns feckin freezing at the best of times.

Anyone know how many hardy souls are are heading up there.

See Cardiff tickets on sale now too, can’t see when they’ll be available to club class, as it’s only at silver now and the site doesn’t say. Any ideas anyone?
15:27, Tue 28 Nov
[www.bcfc.com]

5 pm tonight for Cardiff tickets.

We'd sold just under 1,200 Blackburn tickets yesterday.

We were upstairs at Ewood in a storm in 2018 or 2019. A 2-2 draw.
It was actually quite well protected upstairs. I parked on the club car park. The 50 yard walk to the turnstiles was awful.
It's very open from the sides downstairs.
15:36, Tue 28 Nov
Sheep2
[www.bcfc.com]

5 pm tonight for Cardiff tickets.

We'd sold just under 1,200 Blackburn tickets yesterday.

We were upstairs at Ewood in a storm in 2018 or 2019. A 2-2 draw.
It was actually quite well protected upstairs. I parked on the club car park. The 50 yard walk to the turnstiles was awful.
It's very open from the sides downstairs.

Huge respect to anyone that’s going to Blackburn and/or Cardiff! Sensible ticket prices, too 👏🏽
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
15:49, Tue 28 Nov
Who wouldn't want to go to Blackburn on a freezing night in November with work the next day?

I love midweek away trips. Beats working in the afternoon at the very least.
16:18, Tue 28 Nov
Does anyone know if Blackburn will pay pay on the day? I haven't organised myself in to getting a ticket. Can't see owt online either
16:21, Tue 28 Nov
Don’t think they’ve announced yet whether it will be or not
Tony Fantastico
16:27, Tue 28 Nov
You can still buy one from Blues and pick it up at Ewood tomorrow.
16:44, Tue 28 Nov
Oldham
Does anyone know if Blackburn will pay pay on the day? I haven't organised myself in to getting a ticket. Can't see owt online either

Just ask on Twitter - there's usually dozens of people (sometimes hundreds) who buy away-day match tickets to keep their away ticket priority status/level up high, but can't attend the match, and will look to pass on their tickets at face value. Some of these have spares who will meet you at the ground to exchange.
the king loves me
17:05, Tue 28 Nov
It’s pay on the day
17:06, Tue 28 Nov
Oldham

Pay on the day

[x.com]
Happy Clapper
17:24, Tue 28 Nov
Anybody had coach tickets for Cov through the post but no match tickets?
17:33, Tue 28 Nov
Cheers all
22:37, Tue 28 Nov
Anyone any insight into how many Cardiff tickets have been sold, only had 2k allocation and hoping to get a couple when they go on sale to ST holders
00:27, Wed 29 Nov
johnthefence
Coventry tickets came this morning,

We need to wrap up warm tomorrow, Blackurns feckin freezing at the best of times.

Anyone know how many hardy souls are are heading up there.

See Cardiff tickets on sale now too, can’t see when they’ll be available to club class, as it’s only at silver now and the site doesn’t say. Any ideas anyone?

Club Class NOW!
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.