22:36, Tue 28 Nov
😳 what was the keeper thinking
11:58, Wed 29 Nov
Given the contact on the keeper I'm surprised the goal was allowed to stand, but he did "over egg" the falling over I suppose!
13:12, Wed 29 Nov
It was total comedy. Keeper was an idiot and should be very embarrassed for falling to the ground as the contact was very minimal.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
14:30, Wed 29 Nov
Fox in the box
15:13, Wed 29 Nov
BlueStorm
Given the contact on the keeper I'm surprised the goal was allowed to stand, but he did "over egg" the falling over I suppose!

I agree with you... the goalkeeper had picked the ball up...

From Law 12 (Fouls and Misconduct)

A goalkeeper is considered to be in control of the ball with the hand(s) when:

the ball is between the hands or between the hand and any surface (e.g. ground, own body) or by touching it with any part of the hands or arms except if the ball rebounds from the goalkeeper or the goalkeeper has made a save holding the ball in the outstretched open hand, bouncing it on the ground or throwing it in the air.

A goalkeeper cannot be challenged by an opponent when in control of the ball with the hand(s).
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
15:26, Wed 29 Nov
B_C_F_C
BlueStorm

I agree with you... the goalkeeper had picked the ball up...

From Law 12 (Fouls and Misconduct)

A goalkeeper is considered to be in control of the ball with the hand(s) when:

the ball is between the hands or between the hand and any surface (e.g. ground, own body) or by touching it with any part of the hands or arms except if the ball rebounds from the goalkeeper or the goalkeeper has made a save holding the ball in the outstretched open hand, bouncing it on the ground or throwing it in the air.

A goalkeeper cannot be challenged by an opponent when in control of the ball with the hand(s).

Great to see shithousery go wrong