18:35, Wed 29 Nov
What the bollocks is the appeal of standing in the cold drinking get yer deposit back pilsner & schnilsner?
18:41, Wed 29 Nov
What the bollocks is the appeal of standing in the cold drinking get yer deposit back pilsner & schnilsner?

It brings in millions of visitors from all over Europe and therefore millions of pounds to the local economy. It’s not for locals, it’s for tourists. I think it’s the largest Christmas market in the world outside of Germany and Austria.

Tbh it makes New St slightly less grey and depressing for 5 weeks a year and it has the added advantage of making all of the good pubs and restaurants in town a lot less busy.

At the end of the day it’s just a bit of fun innit.
18:41, Wed 29 Nov
The beers crap, the foods crap. It's ridiculously overpriced.

I still sort of like it though. Couldn't tell you why.
18:50, Wed 29 Nov
Nein…. wie immer
We've only got Chewits
18:51, Wed 29 Nov
Used to like it, now old and grumpy and would rather avoid.

Apparently the sausages are £9?
18:55, Wed 29 Nov
Ricky Blotto
Used to like it, now old and grumpy and would rather avoid.

Apparently the sausages are £9?

Happy to pay 9 squad for a sausage. Just not in the New Street frostiness
18:58, Wed 29 Nov
King Tut

Got to admit I don't like it ever, but it's been going 20 odd years so they must be doing something right
18:59, Wed 29 Nov
Life
19:02, Wed 29 Nov
Peakyblue
Life

Prefer that with bit of warmth
19:04, Wed 29 Nov
I paid £6 a few days ago.
19:04, Wed 29 Nov
Ya for other people, Nein for me

Great for bringing punters and their money into the City, but clogs up the centre when trying to get from boozer to boozer
19:05, Wed 29 Nov
Ya! Ich leibe Pfeffernusse Und Lebkuchen Und dunkel bier.
Matthew 11:28
19:06, Wed 29 Nov
I paid £6 a few days ago.

Ah just to clarify, it's the massive sausages that are £9.
19:07, Wed 29 Nov
Ja, die Deutsche Markt ist sehr gut.
19:13, Wed 29 Nov
Before I became a Christian I was a bit of drinker. Got hammered in Munich one year, and had to get the train to Nuremberg the following morning. I was in a state. Bought a giant pretzel at the train station, and an hour later was sober.

Pretzels are the answer!
Matthew 11:28