21:52, Wed 29 Nov
Missed a lot of yellows but sadly that's about as good as you're going to get in the championship
21:52, Wed 29 Nov
Genuinely thought he was decent 😂

Seriously
21:53, Wed 29 Nov
BlueNoseinFrampton
666VAN
Wychbold Blue
He was consistent,Shit from start to finish.

He hasn't cost us a goal. Hasn't ruled out any of our goals. And has applied the same rules to both sides. Seemed fair to me.
You must have missed their players consistently fouling tactically, 1st half some of our players got booked on first foul. 2nd half pull back to stop a counter-attack no yellow. Another foul no attempt to play the ball player running in on goal, no yellow, he was so inconsistent

We've had a lot worse than him.

We've lost. But not because of the ref.

I get the bit where it's someone else's fault though.
21:54, Wed 29 Nov
Agree. That defeat was nothing to do with the ref.
21:54, Wed 29 Nov
666VAN
Rsblues
Thete right back should have gone first half. Thats why he was subbed

As in Two yellows or a straight red ?

If we're having to look at the ref, when we've just conceded Four goals, then we are truly fecked.

I would say the same if we had scored 4 goals, nobody said it affected the game. Its an observation that in my opinion he was dreadful!!
21:55, Wed 29 Nov
BlueNoseinFrampton
ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL.
SHITE BRYOND BELIEF

Just like our finishing !
Absolutely woeful.
27 shots and only 6 on target.
No composure , apart from Dembele.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
21:57, Wed 29 Nov
BlueNoseinFrampton
666VAN
Rsblues
Thete right back should have gone first half. Thats why he was subbed

As in Two yellows or a straight red ?

If we're having to look at the ref, when we've just conceded Four goals, then we are truly fecked.

I would say the same if we had scored 4 goals, nobody said it affected the game. Its an observation that in my opinion he was dreadful!!

I'll disagree.

Granted, he didn't get every decision perfect, but they seldom do.

The ref tonight, really was the very least of our worries.

Credit to the fans for staying in the ground at 3-0. That's the stand out for me.
21:57, Wed 29 Nov
666VAN
BlueNoseinFrampton
666VAN
Wychbold Blue
He was consistent,Shit from start to finish.

He hasn't cost us a goal. Hasn't ruled out any of our goals. And has applied the same rules to both sides. Seemed fair to me.
You must have missed their players consistently fouling tactically, 1st half some of our players got booked on first foul. 2nd half pull back to stop a counter-attack no yellow. Another foul no attempt to play the ball player running in on goal, no yellow, he was so inconsistent

We've had a lot worse than him.

We've lost. But not because of the ref.

I get the bit where it's someone else's fault though.
I agree we didn't lose because of ref. Not sure what you mean reference it's someone else fault, who wrote that??
Thought he was ok in the main but let Blackburn off maybe 3 bookings if consistent.
05:32, Thu 30 Nov
666VAN
BlueNoseinFrampton
666VAN
What"s he done wrong ?
You are joking aren't you??

No.

What's he got wrong ?
The one where we picked the ball up off the cone behind the goal to take a quick corner second half, and their fella retrieved the original ball and threw it on the pitch to time waste he got wrong, as he didn’t book the bastard.
He did later on when they did similar at a throw in.
That really annoyed me for some reason. As did stopping play when a bloke off the pitch stayed and not letting us take a throw in. The bloke clearly wasn’t injured.
That annoyed me as well
Tony Fantastico
06:01, Thu 30 Nov
NouCamp
Genuinely thought he was decent 😂

Seriously

I thought he was ok, the only issue l had was him stopping play when they had a bloke go down apparently injured off the pitch to allow him to get back on.