21:50, Wed 29 Nov
What’s happened to him? Been absolutely dross of late. Looks like he can’t be bothered and even slower than before I’ve seen buses turn faster. Maybe it’s the high press fast paced system that doesn’t suit him?
21:51, Wed 29 Nov
6 weeks ago he looked left or right and saw a battling Sunjic winning the ball and giving him a simple pass to make to set us up - now he looks left and right and sees grass growing.
21:53, Wed 29 Nov
Maybe the system doesn't suit any of the players.
The cold never bothered me anyway
21:53, Wed 29 Nov
Green Seamer
6 weeks ago he looked left or right and saw a battling Sunjic winning the ball and giving him a simple pass to make to set us up - now he looks left and right and sees grass growing.

😂😂😂😂

There was nothing but criticism of Sunjic’s inability to do exactly that. It’s his defensive work that is the problem.

Maybe people just imagine what they see.
21:54, Wed 29 Nov
Different role

Different results
21:56, Wed 29 Nov
Another one who doesn't really suit the new system.

There has to be a way to get him going again whilst playing more attacking, aggressive football but it'll take a far keener footballing mind than mine to figure it out.
21:56, Wed 29 Nov
I think he lacks the athleticism to play this sort of football.
21:58, Wed 29 Nov
Waggeh
Another one who doesn't really suit the new system.

There has to be a way to get him going again whilst playing more attacking, aggressive football but it'll take a far keener footballing mind than mine to figure it out.

Centre half maybe?
Definitely better on the ball than the others in the squad.
C'est la vie
22:00, Wed 29 Nov
Seen this on twitter earlier which shows he's been poor this season beyond just the 'eye test'

Linked Image
22:01, Wed 29 Nov
Not doubting you but would be good to see where he was pre-Rooney on a chart
22:04, Wed 29 Nov
Says a lot that we have Bielik, James, and Sunjic close together in that quadrant, then bacca on his own.
22:04, Wed 29 Nov
Bielik, Ruddy, Sanderson, Long have all been very poor under Rooney. It maybe poor management or they do dot have the capacity to change or both.
22:06, Wed 29 Nov
January will be interesting. Bielik and Sanderson was such good signings in the summer but ultimately have proven they cannot play the way we want too (or any play-off team, let alone at a Prem level).

Very poor. You’d assume he’d love anchoring a team that wants to get the ball down and play but he’s showing how exposed he is at the moment.
Dong Ren Out.
22:07, Wed 29 Nov
Mithrandir
I think he lacks the athleticism to play this sort of football.

Yeah tbf that’s always been my slight on him, he looks so upright and rigid at times, most holding midfielders these days are sideline to sideline and he just doesn’t fit that mould.
That’s not to say he’s a bad player but again it’s systems and instructions.
22:16, Wed 29 Nov
He looked exhausted after 25 mins - not sure what he is offering at the moment.