22:03, Wed 29 Nov
Another quality performance.
Comfortable.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
22:04, Wed 29 Nov
Build the team around him. Lovely little player.
22:04, Wed 29 Nov
At least he plays well for Wales, as one perceptive critic put it.
22:05, Wed 29 Nov
Any idea why he was subbed? Did he have a knock?
22:06, Wed 29 Nov
Why am I not 100% convinced? Then again, I have been shocked how Jobe has done away from us
22:09, Wed 29 Nov
Did you watch tonight ?
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
22:14, Wed 29 Nov
He’s just admitted he’s a rubbish judge of a player.
22:51, Wed 29 Nov
JJ played at ease tonight, picking up the ball deep and playing forward passes to players on his team.

The way he plays is beautiful in my opinion. He makes it look simple at times and at such a young age. If there is a 10 year plan I really hope he’s a cornerstone of it. Lovely player to watch and might go a little unnoticed in the Fahey/Fergueson role.

I’ve a lot of time for him and think he might go on to bigger things, enjoy him while we have him.
22:54, Wed 29 Nov
I think in actuality he really caught the eye tonight and didn’t go under the radar - agree otherwise. Very encouraging performance and got us going forward.

Especially when we stopped passing to the opposition line we did for the first ten minutes.
22:56, Wed 29 Nov
Probably three matches in a week, looked very neat tonight, another positive to take from the result.
22:57, Wed 29 Nov
Also think he was trying to run around and press and that isn’t his natural talent. Get people around him to do that and let him take care of the ball.

Aside from that, I’m hoping people see his football brain for what it is.

If we’re going to get out this league the positive way, we need JJ type players who can open up the game with a simple pass. I reckon Stansfield type players will love him.
22:59, Wed 29 Nov
Radavis
Also think he was trying to run around and press and that isn’t his natural talent. Get people around him to do that and let him take care of the ball.

If we’re going to get out this league the positive way, we need JJ type players who can open up the game with a simple pass. I reckon Stansfield type players will love him.

Played some very penetrative balls today, though I’d quibble on the harrying part of his game, thought he often won it and broke into space with it.
07:45, Thu 30 Nov
James looked great tonight and did everything asked of him. Certainly wasnt one of the individuals at fault for the goals.

I was impressed with some of his forward passes tonight in particular, some probing balls into great spaces.
07:53, Thu 30 Nov
KROJim
James looked great tonight and did everything asked of him. Certainly wasnt one of the individuals at fault for the goals.

I was impressed with some of his forward passes tonight in particular, some probing balls into great spaces.

Yes. Played some great passes to Stansfield in particular.

He's definitely going to play in the Prem.

I hope it's with us.
07:54, Thu 30 Nov
newblue
Radavis

Played some very penetrative balls today, though I’d quibble on the harrying part of his game, thought he often won it and broke into space with it.

I agree with both points.

He actually won the ball back a fair bit today.