21:16, Mon 4 Dec
No, that’s pretty much it Colin 👍
Colin Robinson
I'm in New Zealand and can't easily get to games, Open Houses etc. I don't tend to comment here as don't have much useful to add.

But I agree with QBBC2. There's a lot to be done, it won't be done quickly, and there's more chance of success if they have our support.

Also recent developments at the club look pretty positive from here (results apart).

The company is ambitious. They have put a lot of money into this and are working hard. They have chosen Wayne Rooney and his team. They will have valid reasons for that. The executive team is impressive. They are making repairs and putting infrastructure in place.

I'm sure they want it to succeed as desperately as we do.

I accept the coaching appointment may not work. It's a competitive industry after all. Every other team in the game wants you to lose, and luck plays a big part. Or the coaching team may not be given the time they need. But their task will be much much harder if we surround them with negativity.

Remember, new appointments don't always succeed immediately. Of the first 2 examples I looked for, Alex Ferguson won 3 of his first 9 and Mikel Arteta 2 of his first 9. Success isn't inevitable, and I'm not drawing parallels, but those managers were also arguably working with better players.

I'm not naive. I'm not advocating blind faith. But I agree with QBBC2. I would like everyone to just be a bit more positive. It would be more fun and the club would likely be more successful.

PS I fully appreciate others won't share my opinion. I appreciate everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm not looking to change others' opinions, or looking for a row, just expressing a view.

PS2 apologies if I have unfairly characterised or summarised QBB2's view.

Fantastic post mate.

That's how I see it. I find the whole negative cloud surrounding everything depressing at the moment.

Honestly think had we not beaten Huddersfield or WBA the reaction would be so different, but so many online have decided on the first day it's Zola again . You would think we are the only club who has made a managerial change.

This should be a really exciting time. A few results would change everything I really believe it.

The owners will take us forward regardless. Look at vile, they have made numerous bad appointments but got one right. Rooney might be the man he might not , but with the current atmosphere it will never work.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
21:43, Mon 4 Dec
What odds would you get that Dick Emery goes before Rooney?