22:59, Wed 29 Nov
Very quickly,

I thought loads of positives tonight. The kit looks great and there was camaraderie in the team. We’ll be ok, some really good footballers in this team.
23:20, Wed 29 Nov
Jordan James.

Dembele.
00:09, Thu 30 Nov
Loads of positives.
And negative’s unfortunately
Tony Fantastico
00:22, Thu 30 Nov
I know as fans we want to be positive and want Blues to win. But positives from tonight apart, we are leaking goals like a sieve. Blackburn are not that good and we conceded 4
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
00:56, Thu 30 Nov
Positives - we played quite well for more than half the game

Negatives- we are shit at the two most important aspects of the game, defending and shooting, so playing well is irrelevant.

If the players aren’t good enough to defend or shoot, and we can’t replace them due to FFP, then the manager has to play a system that brings out the best in them until they can be replaced by players to suit this “no fear, front foot” pipe dream or we’ll continue to sink like a stone.
05:00, Thu 30 Nov
There are still too many negatives, but look how much better we are in possession than three, four, five games ago.

For the players, some are finding it a difficult transition, but the signs are that they’ll get there. I enjoyed long periods of the game last night - and seeing how our style suits players like JJ is pretty exciting.

Okay, we will end up probably lower mid table, but the main positive is that we are on a journey to becoming a really good footballing side who will challenge in the next season or two.
05:47, Thu 30 Nov
Falstaff
There are still too many negatives, but look how much better we are in possession than three, four, five games ago.

For the players, some are finding it a difficult transition, but the signs are that they’ll get there. I enjoyed long periods of the game last night - and seeing how our style suits players like JJ is pretty exciting.

Okay, we will end up probably lower mid table, but the main positive is that we are on a journey to becoming a really good footballing side who will challenge in the next season or two.

For all the talk about how we’re going to play, how we’re going to develop into this “no fear, front foot” team, l can’t shake it from my mind that this is cook’s sound bite, constantly repeated parrot fashion by Rooney, who has absolutely nothing in his managerial CV to suggest he is capable of delivering it. His track record is atrocious

I’d love to see it happen, don’t get me wrong, but am really struggling to see how he can do it. It’s obvious that Cook wants to grow our revenue stream, and that’s essential for future success, and Rooneys name alone will achieve that, but what’s he got in his locker that’ll grow us on the pitch?
07:01, Thu 30 Nov
Got_the_blues
Jordan James.

Dembele.

Seconded.

Both were ace tonight.