08:30, Thu 30 Nov
Its been a couple of days since the Blues Open House event was held and much has been shared online by various attendees. The event appears to have a success and the general mood online has been one of happiness with what has been achieved so far and excitement for what is to come in the future.

[almajir.net]
08:54, Thu 30 Nov
Apologies for how long this is. Second half on Monday I think
09:22, Thu 30 Nov
Interesting article and great to see the words 'constructive criticism' appear in there 😜

I noticed a couple of possible words missing - I hope you don't mind me pointing them out -

In sub-head - 'The event appears to have * a success' - * missing 'been'?

2nd para - 'it might be better to share my own impressions * what was said' - * missing 'about'?

I'm not sure what your blogs choice of ads in the header says about my internet search history but I'm a bit concerned about the 'Ian Beale 2024 calendar' - 😂

[imgur.com]
09:25, Thu 30 Nov
WR Blue
Interesting article and great to see the words 'constructive criticism' appear in there 😜

I noticed a couple of possible words missing - I hope you don't mind me pointing them out -

2nd para - 'it might be better to share my own impressions * what was said' - * missing 'about'?

I'm not sure what your blogs choice of ads in the header says about my internet search history but I'm a bit concerned about the 'Ian Beale 2024 calendar' - 😂

[imgur.com]

Google serve the ads, nowt to do with me I’m afraid.

Thanks for the edits, I always miss something and I’ve fixed those
10:32, Thu 30 Nov
👍
10:36, Thu 30 Nov
El Mayor
WR Blue

[imgur.com]

Google serve the ads, nowt to do with me I’m afraid.

Thanks for the edits, I always miss something and I’ve fixed those

And aren't adds based on what you've been searching for? Someone's secretly into Ian Beale.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:37, Thu 30 Nov
I think it’s important to invest in things that will bring new fans into the club; however I can’t help but feel we’re moving away from the old school fan experience and leaving our working class roots behind.

this is something that has been niggling away at me a bit since the vision and ambition of these owners became clear and seems obvious we are going places

will our fanbase get on board with it?

when the owners have spent the money and transformed the infra, opened up the ground or built a new one, improved the matchday experience, engaged with the community etc etc..... have we got the fanbase to back it? will they see their ambition repaid by blues fans?

why cant we? shouldn't be any different to any other fanbase but then the working class club and working class roots has come out a lot recently around ticket prices and even style of football 'tippy tappy nonsense' etc or more fireworks or light shows
Nikola Zigic
And aren't adds based on what you've been searching for? Someone's secretly into Ian Beale.
Or ratatouille.
10:46, Thu 30 Nov
I don't see how having fireworks or a light show means that we're "leaving our routes behind".

It's almost suggesting that WC people can't/don't like those things, which is... an odd thing to say. What would normal people prefer, silence, or maybe a scrap in the George car park?

All clubs, apart from the very elite, still have a majority working class fan base, a few flashing lights and a £100 hoodie isn't going to change Blues' core support.
11:00, Thu 30 Nov
Tom TheProject Brady
I don't see how having fireworks or a light show means that we're "leaving our routes behind".

It's almost suggesting that WC people can't/don't like those things, which is... an odd thing to say. What would normal people prefer, silence, or maybe a scrap in the George car park?

All clubs, apart from the very elite, still have a majority working class fan base, a few flashing lights and a £100 hoodie isn't going to change Blues' core support.

You’d be surprised how many people are concerned about it mate. You might think it’s not going to make much difference, other people I’ve spoken to disagree.
11:05, Thu 30 Nov
Tom TheProject Brady

You’d be surprised how many people are concerned about it mate. You might think it’s not going to make much difference, other people I’ve spoken to disagree.

Yeah I don't disagree that people are worried, but I'm saying their worry is pretty baseless.

People don't like change, even if its probably for the better in the long run. I just don't see how a few fireworks and expensive clobber in the shop will change our support it it's core.

Might seem harsh but it screams of excuses to me. It used to be "I'm not going down there till the Chinese are out" now it'll be "Blues aren't a working class club anymore".

People come and go in all fanbases, sport, music, everything, and that's OK, but people need to admit it's a them problem not a problem with Blues.
11:10, Thu 30 Nov
Nikola Zigic

Yep, that's why I said -

WR Blue
I'm not sure what your blogs choice of ads in the header says about my internet search history

😊