10:36, Thu 30 Nov
Take Ruddy out of the equation......

Would we have conceded 4 with those 2 instead of Aiwu and Sanderson last night?

;-)

I am on the wind up, but would love to know the answer.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
Dan
10:36, Thu 30 Nov
Dunno
12:27, Thu 30 Nov
Roberts and Long trying to play the Rooney way we’d have conceded more.

Our centre backs have been told to be aggressive and are free to leave their position if they think they can win the ball. Rooney needs to put a stop to this and create abit of structure at the back.
12:57, Thu 30 Nov
things may have been better with Long in there, but not Roberts
16:19, Thu 30 Nov
So far Aiwu is not for me .Loses his man too often . I reckon we might have got a draw with Long and Sanderson playing a more restricted way than the present "Go where you like and tippy tappy round the penalty area " manner .These pair give me bloody palpitations . We have 2 or 3 of the best fullbacks in the division -so who is it down to that our defending is presently a shambles
16:23, Thu 30 Nov
Is Bielik at centre back out of the question? I sort of remember him as a centre back when he was on loan originally.
16:30, Thu 30 Nov
Yep -and he was pretty good as I remember ,plus Aiwu can play in midfield in the Enforcer position .Perhaps swap em round seeing as nothing appears to be off the table at the moment .
16:34, Thu 30 Nov
Drop Sanderson he's been absolute garbage lately, maybe the pressure of the captaincy is getting to him, there is a half decent player there
16:38, Thu 30 Nov
I'd take Bielek out of midfield and put him centre half. I'd like to see how that works.

James/Bacuna central midfield. Maybe Keshi Anderson.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
18:30, Thu 30 Nov
Nikola Zigic
I'd take Bielek out of midfield and put him centre half. I'd like to see how that works.

James/Bacuna central midfield. Maybe Keshi Anderson.
We’d be more open than Katie Price
Tony Fantastico
19:38, Thu 30 Nov
Posted on here months ago that from what id seen of him on loan i didnt want Sanderson he been out on loan and nobody else wanted him and then to make him captain was laughable not a leader in my opinion and dont get me started on Bacuna people forget he couldnt get in the side when everyone was fit under Eustace thinks hes a million dollar player with his flicks is a bit of a libality got to say i love Dembele gets you off your seat always thought Ruddy was a steading influence but hes seems to be beaten on his near post a bit to much now cant wait for the January window excitng times under these owners .
21:08, Thu 30 Nov
Wowden
So far Aiwu is not for me .Loses his man too often . I reckon we might have got a draw with Long and Sanderson playing a more restricted way than the present "Go where you like and tippy tappy round the penalty area " manner .These pair give me bloody palpitations . We have 2 or 3 of the best fullbacks in the division -so who is it down to that our defending is presently a shambles
What makes you think we have THAT many good CB's..?? Ifthey were really that good others would be in for them. 🙄
21:24, Thu 30 Nov
Stoke wanted him
21:29, Thu 30 Nov
Impossible to answer I guess but every centre half we pick looks ropey under this manager.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
The best managers leave nothing to chance and have players prepared so they don't drop a clanger come match time. Make of that what you will.