12:29, Thu 30 Nov
Anyone know what's going on with it?
Paul Scholes could find Madeline Mccann with a pass
12:46, Thu 30 Nov
It's been bought by the government to house illegal immigrants
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
12:47, Thu 30 Nov
villa have bought it
Happy Clapper
12:50, Thu 30 Nov
Going to be a shed to put the HS2 rolling stock in I believe. IanT can confirm.
13:20, Thu 30 Nov
Thongs
Going to be a shed to put the HS2 rolling stock in I believe. IanT can confirm.

Not what I heard but hey ho.
13:25, Thu 30 Nov
A super mosque apparently with a big Johns
13:28, Thu 30 Nov
What have you heard? I hope it's exciting and can be disclosed.
13:29, Thu 30 Nov
Thought we had brought it?
13:37, Thu 30 Nov
Oldham
What have you heard? I hope it's exciting and can be disclosed.

A lad I know who does loads of rigging for one of the companies involved reckons that it's going to be a massive Peaky Blinders theme park.
13:40, Thu 30 Nov
Retirement home for ex Blues players.
Juke, Hogan, Roberts, Ruddy, Etheridge, Gardner. Tyler Roberts.
All signed up for it.
Tom Fekkin Ross in a duo with Kevan Bastard Broadhurst will be the regular afternoon entertainment.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
14:33, Thu 30 Nov
I suspect Rags knows but can’t say.
16:42, Thu 30 Nov
I suspect Rags knows but can’t say.

I can say this ..... after not saying being able to say anything for a while .... the sale of Medco House has now been finalised ,,,, ie the vendors and the sellers (WHOEVER they may be) have exchanged contracts

IF (if if if if) Blues have bought Medco House (which on its own is bigger than the whole St Andrews site minus the Kop car park) it is not necessarily the big big big big news that people may think

Possibly IF Blues have bought it they will have bought it to stop anyone else buying it IN CASE they ever decide to move to The Wheels site. Blues may have POSSIBLY thought that they'd look pretty stupid not owning 7.5 acres adjoining the 40 acre Wheels site IF they were to ever move there

and IF POSSIBLY MAYBE they have bought it then they would have had full asset assessments done to ensure they knew the maximum they would lose (or make) by buying said asset and then selling it again in x number of years if they DIDN'T move to the Wheels site

SO, in short ... even IF POSSIBLY MAYBE Blues are the buyers it doesn't necessarily prove that we are moving to the Wheels site - but i think you can safely guarantee that it shows they are THINKING about MAYBE the POSSIBILITY of moving to the Wheels site.

... in the meantime before anything is decided about whether we are or aren't moving to Wheels site it is, as said above, going to be a Mosque
16:46, Thu 30 Nov
I can also tell you something else .... Rob Plaister knows feck all about anything other than (perhaps) the playing side of things and anything else is dealt with way way way way away from the football side of BCFC.... and his announcement that Blues have already bought the Wheels site is not only bullshit because others would know first, as well as being bullshit because he is wrong, but also bullshit because no-one has bought it yet

PS ... i have NO contacts within BCFC.
16:53, Thu 30 Nov
Yeah I can’t imagine the same people gif man got his info on players are involved with potentially buying the Wheels site.

Of course his contacts (if he has any anymore) may have found out but as has been said previously something as big as this new stadium and whatever else they’re planning for on this huge site would be announced with far more pomp than some berk on Twitter who sells a bit of blues tat.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:00, Thu 30 Nov
Yeah I can’t imagine the same people gif man got his info on players are involved with potentially buying the Wheels site.

Of course his contacts (if he has any anymore) may have found out but as has been said previously something as big as this new stadium and whatever else they’re planning for on this huge site would be announced with far more pomp than some berk on Twitter who sells a bit of blues tat.

Correct .... and the site isn't even being sold by BCC anymore. The appointed Commissioners are in charge of everything. Every BCC Cabinet decision, ever, has been rescinded, everything starts from scratch. So whoever buys the site isn't ever going to have to deal with BCC until the final deal is agreed ... the Commissioners are in complete charge - they call the shots without any regard to what may be best for Blues, Birmingham etc. They ae accountants pure and simple. Doesn't matter what Andy Street says or wants now, or local MPs or anyone

... and having worked with Commissioners in the past .... there are NO leaks to anyone, no friendly chats in a pub (they have no friends anyway), no gossip, they are heartless robotic financial hard-nosed people who live/work/breath figures and bottom lines -- but then again, for large property deals they would be using the expertise and knowledge of BCC's lawyers once a deal was struck